[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SPECIALS CONFIRMED https://youtu.be/bojR5EZ9Q4Y?t=627 The Gr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: jeremy_clarkson_1420525.jpg (118KB, 412x500px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy_clarkson_1420525.jpg
118KB, 412x500px
SPECIALS CONFIRMED
https://youtu.be/bojR5EZ9Q4Y?t=627
The Grand Tour is SAVED
>>
Cheap car challenge or nothing.
>>
>>16301722
AAA
>>
The Finland episode will be a Christmas special.
>>
>>16301722
All I want is another bolivia/africa roadtrips..
>>
I wish these clowns would finally just go away
>>
I've got to say, episode 4 was properly fun to watch
>>
>>16302029
>All I want is another bolivia/africa roadtrips..
This. They were the best.
>>
God, Hammond really needs to get rid of that silly goatee, he looks like gorged on chocolates and forgot to wipe
>>
File: hamster in his natural habitat.png (841KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hamster in his natural habitat.png
841KB, 1280x720px
>>16302060
>manlet doesn't learn
what a surprise
>>
>>16302045
True
>>
Any body got a link to watch this show outside of amazon prime?
>>
>>16301722
Now they just have to have Russians leak private e-mails of The American and replace him for someone else
>>
>>16302405
rarbg
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmhi7xgtviM

this is how TGT should be
>>
>>16301722
>80s hot hatch challenge
>Teenage challenge
>Old BMW challenge
>porsche challenge

plz
>>
>>16302036
Fuck off chris
>>
>>16303923
Did you ever watch the First "New" season of Top gear back in 2002?

It sucked it didnt even have james may and no challanges, bants or fun.

Give them time they will fix it
>>
>>16301728
Seconded, The only things in all of Top Gear I enjoyed more than the cheap challenges were the first two races.

>>16302060
Not only does it make him look old, I seem to recall them shitting on facial hair all the time, and the goatee is the sum of the two worst types of facial hair.
>>
>>16304731
They didn't even start doing the things that became the staples of the show until the fourth and fifth seasons.
>>
>>16303923
The ending of this is one of my favorite moments in the whole series, up there with the end of the Veyron race and the end of the 24 hour race.
>>
>>16305229
This.

TGT has at least 2 more seasons to sort itself out
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.