[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there an up-to-date version of the car buying guide? I drive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 98SSEi010[1].jpg (339KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
98SSEi010[1].jpg
339KB, 640x480px
Is there an up-to-date version of the car buying guide? I drive pic related (98 Bonneville) and I'm ready for something that doesn't burn as much money, but I swear that guide is exactly the same as the one I saw 5 years ago.
>>
>>16297689
your car is fine. just fix it.
>>
>>16297692
It needs a new compressor, starter, AC compressor, and rear struts, leaks oil, has a cracked window, and I'm getting less than 20 miles a gallon with premium gas.
>>
>>16297703
>premium gas

buy a civic
>>
Is there an up to date version or not?
>>
Bump
I remember that guide from at least 6 years ago
>>
Also bumping
>>
>>16297703
you can replace the struts yourself. you might be able to fix the oil leak yourself if it's valve covers. fixing the windshield should be free if you have a zero glass deductible or 200 bucks tops if you have to pay. You could probably change the starter yourself too if that's actually whats wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OplYY-DrNDE
>>
>>16297996
Yeah, but I'm done putting 500+ into the car when it breaks down every 3 months.
>>
I've always wanted to start the Encycl/o/pedia, a big wiki on every car we can find that gives detailed stats and usual problems like the list in the sticky, with /o/'s opinions on the car. Could even make it onto a pseudo-app so you can pull up info on cars you see out and around without having to Google through tons of shitty opinions that stupid people make.
>>
>>16298030
logicalincrements.com is the old falcon guide from /g/. I'm surprised /o/ doesn't have an equivalent.
>>
>>16298020
budget? post your local craigslist.

why do you have to run premium? Only the supercharged 3800 needed premium.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.