[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did your parents ever caught you driving their car when you were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1354792380937577619.png (633KB, 800x497px) Image search: [Google]
1354792380937577619.png
633KB, 800x497px
Did your parents ever caught you driving their car when you were young? I stole my dads car when i was home alone many times and i never got caught. Almost crashed once when i was 15 yrs old though.
>>
i stole my brothers car to stalk a girl at 3 in the morning after i entered a strange mindset
>>
>>16296116
when I was 15 I took my dads car at 1am to go and have sex with a 20yr old girl that said she had a crush on me.
>>
>>16296250
I'll take shit that never happened for 500
>>
>>16296304
Autism happens everyday, my good friend.
>>
I never did because I was a good boy who followed all the rules and fid as I was told. I always came straight home from school never stepped a foot beyond the front porch either.
And now I'm a NEET.

But my brother took the car almost every night. He had the keys copied too.
>>
>>16296116
My parents would of beat my ass if I took one of their car's without permission
They gave me a car when I was 15 anyways
>>
File: 1475966459883.gif (497KB, 370x263px) Image search: [Google]
1475966459883.gif
497KB, 370x263px
>>16296116
When I was about twelve, my parents started asking me to drive dads truck sometimes.
>>
>>16296116
Nope. My parents didn't have to worry about me sneaking out or anything. In fact, they encouraged me to.

They were more worried about me shooting myself than taking the car somewhere. Same scenario exists today, 15 years later
>>
My dad used to take me to a big open lot in the country when I was like 10 or so and just let me putt around. Eventually when I was like 14 he was like "your old enough to drive in my book" and would let me drive with him in the car. By 18 I was already a pretty good driver.
>>
>>16296116
When I was little I tried to turn the windshield wipers on and almost crashed a ranger into the house. Automatic a shit.
>>
>>16296116
No. I was authorised to use my mother's car until I could afford one of my own.
Manual gearboxes are a high barrier to casual theft.

Didn't get caught sitting on my dad's motorbike, though. I used to sneak up to it's end of the garage and sit on it and pretend I knew how to ride it.
And now I have my own.
>>
>>16296116
Yeah.
They suspected but I never got in trouble and I started putting gas back in so they didn't say anything.
My parents had a very much "be your own person but don't ask us for help if you get in trouble" attitude
>>
Grandma let me drive her B2200 when I was 8. That was my first time on a stick.
>>
>>16296116
Nah but i learned manual when i was 14 because my family let me have a go sometimes in some large empty grounds in the middle of nowhere when we had picnics.
That and I went round a track at 15 for some event in a shitty golf.
>instructor chats shit about how2manual
>packs a couple of us in shitbox golf
>urs truly pushes in for first go
>instructor tries to walk me through starting up
>2 l8 m8 already in second lmao
>says congrats, guides me where to go
>take it ez first lap and learn which course we're using
>second lap is go, stomp it
>instructor now holding on
>rear view is full of worried faces on these kids sat in the back
>finish my turn and change over with next kid
>instructor says he's never seen anyone my age shift so aggressively
>says i could broken the gearbox
>wut.jpg
>next kid starts up
>stall
>spend the next half hour of my life in a fucking rocking boat
>kids stalling non-stop
>lol a bit when one guy tries to be cool and speed round a corner
>he only just learnt how to go into third doe
>GUMTAPEDEATHMATCH.MOV
>weirdest thing watching someone turn as far as they can and not take their hands off the wheel to turn further
>it was clearly needed
>end up driving off onto grass
Oh well, was pretty fun at the time.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.