[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF curbed her car, put a hole in the radiator and bent the condenser.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0064.jpg (22KB, 286x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0064.jpg
22KB, 286x192px
GF curbed her car, put a hole in the radiator and bent the condenser. I pulled the radiator/fan assembly out myself but had to have a shop (trusted mechanic) do the condenser due to freon. I had him reinstall everything and it ran fine... till we were about 10 minutes away and it started to overheat. Had it towed and he changed the thermostat. Car can idle no overheating but after a bit of driving/rpm usage it starts to overheat again. It had been bled and he didn't see any collapsed hoses. He said some of the hoses remain cold when they should be warm. Thinks it may be a defective radiator. Water pump is last resort. Both kind of at a loss. Any one have a shot in the dark or any tips? Car is 2012 v6 mustang.
>>
>>16292926
>v6 mustang
it's totaled bro. time to go car shopping.
>>
>>16292935
Kek right. It's weird though. Will idle all day at normal temp, but a few minutes of driving causes the needle to jump, just driving under 3k around the streets. Fans seem to come on but it rises quickly
>>
>>16292926
Your GF is a fucking retard and you should break it off because you're going to deal with shit like that your whole life
>>
>>16292926
Clearly the shop sabotaged the car in order to get you to come back for the raping
>>
there's your problem, its a mustang
>>
>>16293128
Burp it
>>
File: 148243006.jpg (8KB, 236x214px) Image search: [Google]
148243006.jpg
8KB, 236x214px
>>16292926
>ford
>overheat
>unexplained fires are a matter for the courts
>>
>hits curb
>destroys car

You dont hit your GF enough OP.
>>
Fuck her in the ass and then kill her.

Except she doesn't exist. You wrecked your gay ass V6 mustang and won't admit it.
>Asking for a friend syndrome
>>
>>16292926
>curbed her car
>mustang
wew
>>
>>16292926
>curbed
Cracked block or head. Ford blocks are glass and a violent curbing will destroy.
>>
>>16292926
have him check the thermostat again. make sure it wasn't put in backwards.
>>
>>16292926
> Kerbed
> Punctured radiator

> Tried to 'fix' it
> Broke it worse

You're both as bad as each other. Set fire to the car, kill her, then yourself.
>>
>>16292926
My gf is begging me to let me put her on the insurance to my car. I don't have the answer to your situation OP but I want you to know your post has turned me from 99% to 100% sure she is going no where near the wheel
>>
>v6 mustang
Time to put it in the junkyard where it belongs
>>
>>16292926
OP calls himself 'her'
>>
>>16292926
blown head gasket from overheating?
>>
>>16292926
lol ford
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.