[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 12 >fast and furious is the awesome >can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: fastfurious.gif (2MB, 480x220px) Image search: [Google]
fastfurious.gif
2MB, 480x220px
>be 12
>fast and furious is the awesome
>can't wait to drive
>years later
>still hype
Turns out driving is mostly waiting at red lights. Who knew?
Where do YOU drive?
>>
mostly on the road
>>
>>16292600
>Where do YOU drive?

to your moms house
>>
>>16292600
To your sister's house.
>>
File: 1480643878724.jpg (60KB, 849x433px) Image search: [Google]
1480643878724.jpg
60KB, 849x433px
>>16292600
To your father's house, than I proceed into his bedroom and we give each other mutual handjobs, after I proceed to fuck him in the ass, afterwards your mother suck the cum out of his butthole and proceeds to snowball with him
>>
NW Ohio, rural. Everything is at least 4 miles away. "Town" is 6 miles away, and the "City" is 23 miles.

All the roads are flat, straight, and intersect at stop signs. NW Ohio sucks.
>>
There are some nice wooded roads about 15-20 minutes away from where I live, 45-60 mph limit and they go on for miles without any stop signs or lights. Late at night they're practically empty, so it's bretty comfy.
>>
>get some good music
>imagine driving along with it playing at a reasonable volume
>the longest stretch of highway is about 3 miles
it would feel silly to get off and turn around and get back on
>>
>>16292600
I spend a lot of time on the freeways in the East Valley of Arizona. When it's not rush hour, it can actually get fairly open and you can speed down the lanes. There is this one loop that's maybe 50 miles long you can just drive in. There is this over particular stretch of road that's straight and flat, maybe 4 miles long. Although the speed limit is 65 MPH, everyone goes ±80 and you could easily hit 100. You just need to watch out for freeway patrol and cops.
>>
>Who knew?
literally everyone
>>
>>16293422
>the longest stretch of highway is about 3 miles

Bloke at work was telling me in the US motorways have traffic lights on them, why? In the UK it's just a constant road.
>>
File: 20160911_165758.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160911_165758.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Backroads
>>
>>16292615
>>16293206
>>16293343

you know the thread's been samefagged when you look at the time stamps. Also obvious you're 16
>>
>>16293669
Nah man we have freeways with no traffic lights lol. Even some of our "highways" have no traffic lights, just on ramps and off ramps.
>>
>>16293691
Fair enough
>>
>>16293669
We have one of those, it's confusing to get 6 miles north and hit a red light. I've not gone south far enough yet to see if they're on the other end
>>
my 25 min drive to college is like 23 mins of big empty highway
i have been considering selling one of my current cars and getting an srt challenger
>>
>you will never know what granny shifting or double clutching is
>>
>>16292600
The rocky mountains are 10 minutes from my garage. That's where.
>>
>>16292600
>Turns out driving is mostly waiting at red lights. Who knew?
Try living in the countryside its bliss
>>
>>16292600
Miami. It's like FnF but Cuban style.
>>
The Adelaide hills, the greatest driving roads in Australia, if not the world.
>>
city commuting sadly

because i live in a third world shithole where backroads and highways are extremely dangerous at all times.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.