[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>missed this by just a 1/2 an hour http://www.freep.com

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

>missed this by just a 1/2 an hour

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/12/08/-96-closed-both-directions-livingston-county/95137504/

WHEW LAD.
>>
File: IMG_2108.jpg (251KB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2108.jpg
251KB, 2560x1707px
why cant americans into winter driving?
>>
>>16292094
>American women

FTFY

I would bet my next paycheck on a woman causing this 40 car pileup
>>
I once had to drive from our tech center in Auburn Hills back to the local office in Chicago in January. I took the north route around Lansing thinking it would be in better shape. Boy was I wrong! That stretch west of Lansing gets fucked with lake effect and ice and just turns into a total shit storm. I was sliding all over the road trying to do 40mph in my Subaru. Then I got stuck in a jam at Kalamazoo after some knucklehead caused a pileup. And then when I got near Indiana all the overpasses were iced and windy, so the car would step out over every bridge.

The trip took me 9 hours. It fucking sucked balls.
>>
>>16292094
I don't like going slow
>>
>>16292094
ausfags cant even into rain/wet/flood driving because like clockwork every time they all crash their cars
>>
>>16292103
Which is odd, since they all drive AWD SUVs.
>>
>>16292262
Women think AWD means somehow they have different or more advanced braking then cars with 2wd.

I'm not joking. My sister in law actually believes this. I didn't bother to correct her lol
>>
File: IMG_20161209_063211.jpg (2MB, 4640x2610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161209_063211.jpg
2MB, 4640x2610px
>>16292094
Some of us can
>>
>>16292103
>OMG
>IT WAS SO TRAMUATIZING
>IT WAS LIKE
>IT JUST CAME RIGHT AT ME
>I HAD TO SLAM ON THE BRAKES
>BUT THE CAR KEPT MOVING
>I WAS SO SCARED
>AND THEN I CRASHED
>>
>>16292436

from the article

>the most terrifying sounds I’ve ever heard" as a tractor-trailer's tires skidded on the ice behind her. She had nowhere to go because traffic was at a standstill.

>"Fortunately, he was able to stop before plowing into me," reporter Kathleen Gray said, noting that "it probably took about an hour to get through the accident scene. Traffic was able to pull around the jackknifed tractor-trailer on the shoulder of the freeway."
>SO TRAUMATIZING, I ALMOST GOT IN AN ACCIDENT BUT DIDN'T AT ALL

WOMEN
>>
>>16292085
kek, the snow isn't even stuck to the road!!

Its deplorable how bad drivers can be when the weather gets shitty. I have been through 4 winters in my underpowered rwd 245 with an open diff with out any issues. People need to git gud.
>>
File: 20161209_070046.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20161209_070046.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>16292496
It wasn't. But Michigan drivers drive like assholes and tailgate
>>
>>16292682
oops.

Pic related. This was how much snow was on the ground that caused a 40 car pileup
>>
>>16292094

Because rubber doesn't do good on ice, period. Combine that with impatient assholes and this shit happens.
>>
>>16292094
Because amerilards are fooled into a false sense of confidence by muh 4wd and muh SUV, thinking it's good in winter yet are also too cheap for good snow tyres and don't have any winter driving education.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.