[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Put it in P >Car doors automatically open Holy shit this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20161208_172547.jpg (48KB, 540x368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161208_172547.jpg
48KB, 540x368px
>Put it in P
>Car doors automatically open

Holy shit this meme needs to die
>>
If you don't like it have the feature shut off

Learn to ignore things you don't like and your life will be better
>>
>>16289592

Eat dick faglord
>>
>>16289592
>Shut it off and keep that weight.
>Cool advice.

This is why I am only interested in pre 2010 cars. 90 to 05 preferably.
>>
>>16289625
This whole board is filled with cancerous pricks like you who "will only buy old cars" and your reasoning is so shitty. "hurr durr I dont like modern conveniences or technology" So you wanna drive some 20 year old unreliable, unsafe shitbox? Because you have convinced yourself its better that way because you cant afford a newer car. It's pathetic honestly cars are better than they have ever been.
>>
>>16289625
this kills the auto industry

one less person not buying a new internal combustion car

reminder for every one of you faggots who clings on to a craigslist 90s or 80s rice box there are a pair of millenials out there buying a new electric car
>>
File: 1478045262553.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478045262553.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>16289687
This is coming from an engineer. Why would you want the same power and 25% more weight? Everything they have added recently is just gimmicky bullshit designed to drive sales to morons and women. My reasoning is completely sound. I don't want to drive a gutted track car but anything past ac, power windows, remote starter for your commuter and keyless entry is just fluff. I would rather add the audio myself too. All the new shit is integrated to the point that it's a huge hassle even when you know what you are doing.
>>
>>16289605
kys retard
>>
File: factory-five-818c-18.jpg (69KB, 694x413px) Image search: [Google]
factory-five-818c-18.jpg
69KB, 694x413px
>>16289687
>not having a modern car with the modern features you want and none of the features you don't because you built it to your taste
>>
>>16289781
Fuck off randy
>>
>>16289734
I am a millennial. They should stop making shitty cars.
>>
>>16289625
The Amish of the car world right here
>>
>>16289588

>Put GM in park
>Reverse lights come on

Thank you GM for making parking lots a nightmare. Now you don't know if people are parking or backing up.
>>
>>16289986
This what the fuck.
>>
>car is in Park
>reverse lights on

Fuck GM for this.
>>
>>16289588
Disable the feature
>>
>>16289991

I've seen other manufacturers starting to do this now.
>>
>>16289979
You know how much money they save on taxes nigga?
>>
>>16289588
>open
You mean unlock? That's a great feature.
>>
>>16289734
Seeing as these huge corps love doing market research and focus groups, hopefully they'll notice how often used cars are being bought and sold, and finally realize that we don't want or need all this "user friendly" shit. If you ask me, women have ruined the car industry by being such a large consumer demographic and allowing total garbage heaps like the PT Cruiser to succeed.
>>
File: supershillmonday.jpg (625KB, 1206x658px) Image search: [Google]
supershillmonday.jpg
625KB, 1206x658px
>>16290439
>Seeing as these huge corps love doing market research and focus groups,
The free ones are the best.
>>
>>16290347
For us nignogs walking down the sidewalk while you park in the city at night, yes, yes it is.
>>
>>16290439
Price and aesthetics matter anon.

Quality only matters later, after I've traded it in and start making payments on my new lease.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.