[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>autotragic mouth breathers are too dumb to even use auto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: what does this do.jpg (61KB, 610x539px) Image search: [Google]
what does this do.jpg
61KB, 610x539px
>autotragic mouth breathers are too dumb to even use automatics

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2016/12/ford-rotary-shift-return-to-park/#more-1467394
>>
If there is one thing I've learned from doing customer support, is this:

"If you try to make something idiot-proof, nature responds by making a better idiot."
>>
>>16288708
>typical Ford driver
>>
>>16288728
http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2016/06/adventures-recalls-fcas-visor-tips-card/

More like American driver
>>
Top fucking kek. The article doesn't mention a real incident, but it links to another article where that happens, partly due to a stupid FCA shifter design. Just make cars the same as normal, and there won't be as many problems.
>>
>>16288708
jesus this is what Ford (and every other maker) gets for replacing the shift stick with a fucking electronic knob. With a shift stick if the car isn't in park the car won't let you remove the key and beeps at you because of it.

Now ford in their infinite stupidity has to put a stupid alarm for their stupid design change up
>>
File: IMG_7090.jpg (159KB, 640x663px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7090.jpg
159KB, 640x663px
>>16288708
>Don't worry, this happens to everyone
>this happens to everyone
>a lot of motorists simply forget what to do after they've stopped their vehicle
>this happens to everyone

Ford has made a genius decision to make the driving experience as negligible as possible to the point that someone can get out of his or her car and walk away while it's still in gear

If you regularly forget to turn off your car after driving it, you shouldn't have the attention span to be given a driver'a license in the first place.
>>
>>16288777
Most new cars don't have physical keys anymore. My stick shift just has a button on the dash for ignition.
>>
>>16288855
Even then my civic with my keyfob won't let me turn the car off if its still in drive.
>>
File: goddess.jpg (10KB, 344x146px)
goddess.jpg
10KB, 344x146px
>>16288792
>be ham goddess
>going to buy queer edjucashun books for the kids
>move the activation dial into D (for day-mode)
>step on it
>doesnt move
>step on it some more
>ford magic detects that i am in fact stepping on the dead pedal, puts on the gas for me
>try to point where to go to the car
>forget that car has tablet to control the wheels
>why cant i just tell it where to go
>feel so empowered by 4 meter high vehicle, sweet 5 miles to the gallon, not sure how much that is but whatever
>vehicle puts on my seatbelt and reminds me to check my mirrors
>fuck that shit
>rear end patriarchal old phallus shift car, says supra on the back, thats not a word
>he gets out
>i step with left foot, car goes hella fast
>fuck that guy
>roll over to get my cheetos
>ford magic puts the car in P and puts 'takin a break bitchezzzzz' on the jumbotron
>arrive at toys-r-us
>roll out of car
>car stops suddenly and slams door on my head
>triggered
>have heart attack
>die
>>
>>16288708
In the future, since no state allows 90MPH, it's more likely the cars will always report when they are going 90MPH or faster to the government database.
>>
>>16288721
IT reporting in, pretty much.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (37KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>>
>>16288895
I'm giving you a response because that seemed like it took a lot of effort and it was kind of amusing to read
>>
>>16288792
>a common mistake is to leave it in drive with the engine running

Umm... no? Why cater to these fucking retards?
>>
>>16289863
Yeah. this will be jailbroken within 20 minutes.
>>
>>16288792
I can relate. Sometimes when I stop the car I forget I have legs so I get out and flounder for a bit, it's really embarrassing. Sometimes I even forget I'm NOT supposed to get out of the car when I stop, like at a red light.

Bottom line is cars need more alarms.
>>
>>16288708
Dont cars have a hand brake / park brake anymore? Dont people use them?
>>
>>16290457
I don't think anyone normal person with an auto ever uses the handbrake because they simply think putting it in park is good enough. As such, they'll never even look at the handbrake.
>>
>>16288792
>>16290280
How do you not realise that's written tongue in cheek?
>>
>>16288721
Welp this
>>
>>16288721
Except here, instead of making it idiot proof, they made it completely unfamiliar to try and make themselves look futuristic and forward thinking.

>GUYS LEVERS ARE SO FUCKING LAST YEAR AND ALSO PATRIARCHALLY TRIGGERING
>ROUND = FEMIFUTURE. WE GAVE YOUR CAR A CLITORIS. RUB I!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrMa2dRoytM
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.