[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >pickin up some french friends in the airport &

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 7

File: eurobeat.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
eurobeat.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>be me
>pickin up some french friends in the airport
>driving them home trough some roads i'm completely familiar with
>as always, start going F A S T since i know those roads like the back of my hand
>they all start panicking and screaming
>i tell them to brace themselves since the next corner is my favourite
>D R I F T
>once we get out of the car they are all pale and ghastly looking

why are the french such pussies when it comes to driving?

Bonus video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwJH_bp0t4E
>>
File: 1472036244597.jpg (146KB, 866x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1472036244597.jpg
146KB, 866x1300px
Maybe because they weren't expecting their autistic friend to try something he saw in one of his chinese cartoons while picking them up from the airport?
>>
File: 1421452345234.png (13KB, 545x407px) Image search: [Google]
1421452345234.png
13KB, 545x407px
>>16287448
>Maybe because they weren't expecting their autistic friend to try something he saw in one of his chinese cartoons while picking them up from the airport?

Was it an autistic behaviour?
>>
File: itsuki-stage4_ep7.jpg (17KB, 716x492px) Image search: [Google]
itsuki-stage4_ep7.jpg
17KB, 716x492px
You post takumi but somehow im imagining you as this guy instead
>>
>>16287458
Not quite
I don't do ass-trenching faces when i'm driving
>>
[post deleted]
>>
File: 1476119619169.jpg (44KB, 639x628px) Image search: [Google]
1476119619169.jpg
44KB, 639x628px
>>16287448

This.

>be French dude
>somehow me and my skwad (that's French for group of pals) are friends with this autistic American kid
>he insists we come visit him in America
>picks us up from the airport, we're exhausted and overwhelmed from the plane ride and being in a new country a long way from home
>we all pack into his early 2000s automatic four door civic
>starts blasting some weird music, called it euro bead or something, he's speeding and hyperventilating and head banging at this point
>we tell him to calm down
>in return he screams APEX BROOOOO and nearly flips the car around a corner
>keeps ripping the e brake around corners, only to come to a complete stop and then speed off again because lol FWD
>tells me I can't handle the heat as he launches off full-throttle from every red light
>if he gives it too much throttle into a corner, it starts to understeer and he goes into a rampage about how RWD sucks cause oversteer
>we tell him to calm the fuck down
>he starts crying and tells us he was only trying to show us how cool he was
>we get home, I'm about to puke from the shit driving
>he locks himself on his room, I can hear him typing furiously at this very moment
>mfw
>>
File: 1477704479033.jpg (23KB, 540x440px) Image search: [Google]
1477704479033.jpg
23KB, 540x440px
>>16287508

>get home

*get to his mother's home
>>
File: ItHadShitGramnars.png (359KB, 603x461px) Image search: [Google]
ItHadShitGramnars.png
359KB, 603x461px
>>16287498
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.