[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i bought a completely new g63 exactly 2 months ago and i've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 123a.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
123a.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
i bought a completely new g63 exactly 2 months ago and i've gotten zero(0) fucking pussy

did i fall for the meme? i'm regretting not getting a sports car or a bmw so much
>>
the bait tho
>>
>>16286598
Just sell it senpai
>>
>>16286613
and lose like 30% of the value? also my father bought it for me so that's kinda out of question
>>
>>16286619
Have Daddy buy you some snatch.
>>
>>16286619
and i can't tell him i'd want to sell it because i pretended that i really like the car for about 8 months before he actually bought it for me.

my school friends are total chads who said the g63 is like the coolest car ever and if they had one they'd never be at home and be constantly fucking girls. and the country that i'm from you don't see them that often
>>
>>16286598
The only vehicles I've ever had girls comment on are:
1.) Jeep Wrangler
2.) VW Beetle (old ones)

Everything else I've owned or driven, from 70s muscle to exotics, is dickbait desu.
>>
Dunno, G63 is a great Car.
Maybe you're just ugly.
>>
So I just bought a car a few days ago but before that I was driving my parents Nissan Quest and still got pussy.

Im not ugly but Im not attractive either.

Assuming you arent memeing and geniuinly got whatever shitty car assuming itll get you laid, just bee yourself you fucking faggot.

Im technically you post isnt /o/ related and is more geared towards /r9k/

this board is for automotive enthusiasts not vagina enthusiasts
>>
>>16286698
>this board is for automotive enthusiasts not vagina enthusiasts
>implying the only reason I pretend to be interested in cars isn't to be seen as complete and interesting by women
WEW
>>
>>16286719
Protip: Women don't care about your car or your interest in them, they just use it to judge how wealthy and well off you are in life before they latch on to you like a vampire.
>>
>>16286598
I got a used bmw and got invited to a threesome not three days later

I cant help but feel that by extension, you fell for the "trucks get you pussy" meme too.
>>
>>16286719
LOL, you are a sad man really.
>>
Cars don't get you women, confidence does.
>>
If the name of your car is just a string of numbers and letters and not an actual word, women will never care about it.
>>
>>16286598
What if it gets stolen, do you have insurance?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.