[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get a BMW e46 328I or Subaru Impreza 2006 hatch? They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 2006-subaru-impreza-1.jpg (148KB, 1542x897px) Image search: [Google]
2006-subaru-impreza-1.jpg
148KB, 1542x897px
Should I get a BMW e46 328I or Subaru Impreza 2006 hatch? They both cost around the same where I live so thats not an issue. What would you guys choose?
>>
Depends where you live and the fun/reliability factor

if you don't have a lot of snow and want more fun a bmw should suffice

otherwise go for the imprezza
>>
File: YOU_WANT_PRAY_GAME.jpg (27KB, 461x259px) Image search: [Google]
YOU_WANT_PRAY_GAME.jpg
27KB, 461x259px
>>
>>16283731
>Subaru Impreza hatch
Can be loads of fun, maybe not as fast
God of snow
probably more reliable than the BMW at the same price point

I have one, its great
>>
>>16283744
I live in New Zealand so it literally never snows.
>>
>>16283769
>lives in nz
>has access to tons of dope Japanese cars
>Picks a 328i or a shitty subaru
Might want to rethink this
>>
If you get an impreza get a wrx, the base model awd is fun but makes you want that little bit more power to really make it a great car. The grip is fantastic and the "subarus are good in the snow" is more than a meme. Its going to understeer more than the bmw would and dont get me started on maintenance. The bmw would be less reliable over all but the impreza will be more of a headache if something does break. HEAD GASKETS on the base model will fail around 100K always and the engine layout makes it expensive to pay someone to fix and a bitch to fix yourself. The wrx engine however did not have that problem and as far as I know is considered a stronger engine than even the sti of the same year. Bmw is going to have a better interior, I had a 99 accord that had a better interior than the impreza. Very cheap and plasticy. But as I said, make sure you have some money put away for maintenance regardless of which you choose.

Source: I had an 07 impreza sedan.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.