[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tonight on TG, Chris goes to the hair salon, Sabine gets her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_o721zdejE81qbl90go1_1280.jpg (90KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o721zdejE81qbl90go1_1280.jpg
90KB, 1080x1080px
Tonight on TG, Chris goes to the hair salon, Sabine gets her nails don and the Stig identify as female.

meanwhile at GT, you get the show you want where 3 blokes blow shit up and cock about in expensive cars.

How did BBC think this would play out? TG is dead long live GT
>>
Grand tour is trash

It's all bad.

Stop watching ferrari reviews we all know you will never own one.
>>
>>16281296

There hasn't been a single Ferrari review on GT
>>
>>16281288
I'm surprised anyone bothered with the new Top Gear. I haven't watched a single episode of it
>>
>>16281394
Some people actually try things to see whether or not they personally like them instead of believing some shitposter on 4chan.
>>
>>16281288
a nigger, a woman, a burger, a faggot, a sandnigger, a jew and an autist vs actual critics

wow, i wonder why top gear is dead
>>
Matt LeBlanc is pretty cool, they should have made him head host straight away after Cuck Evans left instead of trying to find someone else to stick in the bloated lineup.
>>
>>16281288
Yeah I love watching hour long sketches of old men doing overused jokes while playing with guns.
Without a single car in view.
>>
>>16281288
and the best part, jerime can punch as many producers as he wants. Amazon doesn't care about it's employees.
>>
>>16281431
>jerime
what the fuck lmao

it's jeremy
>>
>>16281416
Episode two was shit.
>>
>>16281450
This, 3 were better
>>
>>16281296
>Stop watching ferrari reviews we all know you will never own one.

that's the fucking point, I can review my own shitbox and my friends shitbox and my brothers shitbox and my bosses shitbox.

the BBC making the trio review reasonably priced cars and shit under 50k was full on AIDS. I want to see cars I will never drive or afford, if I want to know if the Gulf R is better or shittier than the WRX, I'll go to the fucking dealer and try them myself. If you or I walk into the Lambo dealer and ask to test drive one they wont stop laughing for days.
>>
File: pigeon.png (365KB, 461x407px) Image search: [Google]
pigeon.png
365KB, 461x407px
Grand tour is cringey, forced and holy fuck that action movie segment was literal cancer you must be retarded to enjoy that shit.
>>
>>16281288
>"""Car""" shows battle
Yes. One is less shitty. Still not good enough to waste time.
>>
File: 1480108390529[1].png (139KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1480108390529[1].png
139KB, 640x960px
>>16281437
Maybe he's from an alternate universe where Jeremy is a Frenchman named Jerome
>>
>>16282151
But their shitbox challenges are the best
>>
>>16282178
I enjoyed it somewhat
>>
well they're missing jeremy clarkson and james may, who have been reviewing cars since literally before most of you were born. so they had it in the bag from the beginning.

and they traded him out for a few people who can drive well, one guy with actual charisma, a black guy, and an idiot
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.