[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/o/, i got my truck a girlfriend but they won't breed i'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: darkies.jpg (666KB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
darkies.jpg
666KB, 3024x4032px
/o/, i got my truck a girlfriend but they won't breed

i'd like to get a couple of go karts
snowmobile maybe

what do?
>>
>>16264238
strange usually black breeds like crazy
>>
>>16264240
i know

i figured i'd at least have a jetski by now
>>
Have you tried giving them a nice synthetic so they can get things started? Perhaps play some music so they can get in the mood
>>
>>16264268
Should've gone brown. They don't believe in contraception and they're all Catholic
>>
>>16264238
They different manufacturers?
I tried that once and they'll refuse to do any breeding whatsoever
>>
theyre not going to fuck in public. get a garage for them
>>
>>16264367
that silver POS is watching. maybe they're into it
>>
>>16264367
This
>>
>>16264238
>two blacks of the same family
I know Niggers can be degenerate but come on bud, gotta get that truck a white girlfriend and it'll give you a whole lot of toys real quick.

But you may never see the truck again, when it randomly leaves
>>
>>16264604

>promoting racemixing

Bad idea senpai that's how you get genetic automibile abberations like the Fiat Multipla.
>>
>>16264672
I'm just suggesting that if he wants quick results
>>
>>16264672
>Fiat Multipla.
Pretty sure that one was the result of incest and a loathing for motor vehicles
>>
Maybe team them how to park. Do you honestly use the concrete block as a guide?
>>
Maybe a new air filter or maybe no filter? Who knows if they want it really safe or plain raw
>>
does ford produce go karts or snowmobiles?
you're better off hoping for a fiesta
>>
>>16264989
i'll take a fiesta
>>
>>16265142
hell, i'll take a tempo
i just want them to spit out something
>>
>>16264238
>buying a shitty Taurus over a marauder
>>
>>16265153
the marauder i wanted was $18000 and i didn't have the cash for it
>>
>>16265214
There were cheaper ones.
>>
>>16265255
yes, but the one i wanted was $18000
>>
Maybe the car is too young for the pickup.

Wait a few years and try again.
>>
File: adopted black child.jpg (748KB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
adopted black child.jpg
748KB, 3024x4032px
GUISE! I THINK IT'S HAPPENING!!!

although she might be cheating on him
>>
>>16264238
Problem is they are both fords.
So they are gay.
Youll have to adopt.
>>
>>16265466
Definitely cheating. Different manufacturer and the new guy knows how to park, while that's on neither side of the "parents"
>>
>>16265508
what's wrong with using the block as a stop?

also, my truck has been scraped several times by assholes. they peeled my front plate off last time. i'm kinda using it as a block for the "new" car
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.