[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>on mountain road > le lifted DURTI MAX xD is in front

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

>on mountain road
> le lifted DURTI MAX xD is in front driving slow as shit
>he passes 2 turnovers without stopping.
>my blood is fucking boiling
>finally a 2 lane passing point
>the faggot drives BETWEEN THE 2 LANES
>REEEEEEEEEEEE
>I know the road pretty well and know there's a straight ahead where it's safe to pass
>ride his ass to make him get mad
>the faggot tries brake checking me every turn. Little did he know I was the God toe
>the straightway is after the next turn
>I ride his ass on the corner entry and he brake checks me again as planned
>DEJA VU, IVE JUST BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE
> turn into the other lane while he brakes and pass him
>the faggot gets soo mad he rides my bumper on the straightway
>we both hit about 70mph
>I turn into the next turn with no problems
>truck faggot forgets he can't drive and his truck can't turn
>he drives off the road and into a creek
>chuckle and drive off

Are lifted truck owners the worst drivers to deal with? Atleast I can scare van moms.

Also I can't get in trouble for this right?
>>
>things that never happened
>>
>things that never happened: the post
>>
>things that never happened: the poster child
>>
>>16252017
>>16252019
>reddit posts: The posts
Seriously though OP you never did that.
>>
>>16252022
things that never happened: the poster child of late-onset aspergers
>>
https://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/archive/2016/11/25/cgb-truck-goes-off-cliff-when-driver-falls-asleep/#.WEDlnnqIbqA
>>
>then everyone started clapping and gave me $100
>>
Some guy in an old ranger oversteered almost into the side of the GMR on night. He was going slow and wouldn't use a turn out. I think he got mad because he tried speeding up and so did I, he went wide and hit dirt so I passed him.

I wonder how he felt after that
>>
>>16252158

>and blowjobs everyone gave me blowjobs
>>
>>16252174

How is GMR nowadays? I mainly drive AFH since I commute through there to get to palmdale. Hows the traffic?
>>
>>16252017
>>16252019
>>16252022
>>16252025
>>16252158
>>16252181

>Ive never driven on mountain roads or canyons: the post

This kind of shit happens all the time on these roads Especially with all the cyclists, tourists, commuters ,and racers. Crashes, road rage incidents, illegal passes are just part of the daily life.

I've seen a person illegally overtake a slow sedan, stop in front and scream at them for driving slow and not pull over.
>>
Lifted truck faggots are homosexuals.

I've noticed that since I bombed every lifted truck thread calling everyone homosexuals, they have died down a good bit.

There used to be this one colossal faggot (I think he was SCbro) who posted pics of this ugly-ass blue pickup truck with a serrated tooth sheet metal grille. It screamed "I love being pounded in the ass by hairy men with calloused dicks" and he was quite proud of it, that crayon-eating queer.
>>
>>16252224
>I live in Denver and am in the mountains every weekend and have never seen this happen: the post

>you're projecting: the post

>people talking shit about lifted trucks are secretly jealous they can't afford lifted trucks: the post
>>
File: 1457875891360.jpg (37KB, 466x349px) Image search: [Google]
1457875891360.jpg
37KB, 466x349px
>tfw driving ona dirt road with new f150 and some faggot in a Chevy's driving real slow.
>Lock rear diff and floor it spraying rocks and dust all over his front end and down the whole road.
>See him not even 45 mins later while driving down the mountain, he trys to block me but I'm going way too fast so he stops.
>Immediately stop as I pass and see him get out.
>Lock diff again and spray more rocks while honking my horn.
Haven't seen him since, go up that road all the time.
>>
File: image.jpg (187KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187KB, 960x540px
>>16252228
That was Alex the castrated furfaggot, not me. Stupid fuck.

These were my trucks
>>
>>16252839
youre still a colossal faggot
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.