[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the /o/pinion on the Evo X? IN my search for a new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (331KB, 2061x1158px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
331KB, 2061x1158px
What's the /o/pinion on the Evo X?

IN my search for a new car I've been looking at 4 DOORS FOR MORE WHORES cars and this may be the best choice

>4 doors
>newish
And a big decider for me (yes I know I know)
>manual
>>
>>16242453
>exploding pistons on stock tune
No thanks
>>
>>16242457
Hmm. Haven't heard anything about that
>>
Just get an STI
>>
>>16242453
Just get a WRX or wait 1-2 years for the STI to have the FA engine.
>>
>>16242453
Poor man's R34

Also really shit fuel economy
4cyl and high boost doesn't go together well, it never will.
>>
>>16242453

EVO VI was the best looking IMO, EVO X looks like shit.
>>
>>16242453
I would love to have an Evo X.

Drove my friends 2012 and it was very fun and surprisingly comfortable
>>
Mitsu's interiors are early-2000s GM tier
>>
>>16242756
>turbo 4
>poor mans TT V6
how is it a poor mans R34?
>>
File: 1473588865119.png (50KB, 324x289px) Image search: [Google]
1473588865119.png
50KB, 324x289px
Rear seats don't fold down, trunk is a JOKE for a sedan, front buckets can be uncomfortable for certain occupants, lancer plasticky interior.

Other than, pretty practical cars. in totally stock form boost comes on somewhat gradually. With aftermarket hardpiping, boost comes on much sharper, even moreso with an intake.

I recall driving an X with a boost gauge, fucker had a manual boost controller in the car, that car spiked to 2 bars of boost, I was fucking PLANTED in the seat. Nowhere near supercar territory, but at the time its the fastest car I'd ever driven.

Pic related, me when driving that evo X.
>>
>>16242453
e90s are cool. the n52 ones are stupid reliable if you know how to work on cars
>>
>>16242453
If you're looking at evos, the next logical option is the wrx or sti. If you're looking at those, I'd check out the spec B. If your budget allows, check out the Chevy SS, it may be your thing. If you like hatches check out the golf R.
>>
File: IMAG0199.jpg (2MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0199.jpg
2MB, 2688x1520px
>>16242453
The fact that there are so few of them makes me want one instead of an sti.
Also looks better and is probably cheaper to maintain.
>that intimidating rear
>>
>>16242453
G8 GXP you double nigger
>>
great cars. Have issues with the drivetrain at higher power levels but otherwise are pretty reliable. They handle awesome and make gret power stock. With a full exhaust, instake, fmic and tune you can make about 330awhp (about 80-90whp more than stock) and still be pretty reliable. I miss the shit out of mine. Had it for a few years and sold it because I needed to pay off some debts. Only thing I ever broke was my shift fork cuz I kept launching it from a dig (don't do that). My car made about 400whp and was a fucking rocketship. 10/10 would recommend an Evo X.

check out this quick vid from 5 years ago that my neighbor and I made. Lame af but the car looks and sounds sweet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkxpve2syxw
>>
>>16244136
excuse the spelling errors. typing with left hand only because I broke my good arm 2 days ago
>>
>>16244047
>jumping from EVO to the Chevy SS to Golf R

what are you smoking?
>>
>>16244152
OP literally said he wants a 4 door manual car. Those are all 4 door manual cars.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.