[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one good reason not to go out and buy one of these big

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Give me one good reason not to go out and buy one of these big fat pieces of shit.
>>
>>16240887
You are not a drug dealer or a pimp.
>>
youre not geriatric
>>
It's a big fat piece of shit.
>>
File: 18395054889_dd7b0a6639_o.jpg (4MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
18395054889_dd7b0a6639_o.jpg
4MB, 4000x3000px
There's no bad reason, buy an 86/87 if you want a tudor, the SEFI cars are way nicer to drive then the CFI one.

What's great is that no one wants them so they are dirt cheap

>the 55k mile cream puff I bought for $500
>>
>>16240887
You'll look like ricky from trailer park boys driving one
>>
>>16240887
Only thing I can think of is if the previous owner absolutely neglected it; the body and/or frame is rusted or rotted out beyond repair, etc.

Oh also, make sure the TV cable grommet is metal and not plastic, otherwise it'll break and destroy your transmission and you'll have to buy a new one.

>>16240962
Are you the panther anon with the white Lincoln and county squire?
>>
File: NGq3brf.jpg (3MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
NGq3brf.jpg
3MB, 4608x3456px
>>16241126
>Are you the panther anon with the white Lincoln and county squire?

And a few others...
I do miss my tudor though.

OP needs to be more specific in what he actually wants.
>>
>>16241198
very cool cars m8. what happened to the tudor?
>>
>>16240887
do it
they don't make em like they used to
>>
File: iloMjia.jpg (3MB, 4320x2432px) Image search: [Google]
iloMjia.jpg
3MB, 4320x2432px
>>16241774
I sold it.

I'm down to seven or so panthers. Only these two are currently on the road.
>>
It's a beautiful car. I got a 2003 audi a4 but wouldn't mind driving this car as well. Really like the overall look. How do they drive? It's a v8 so gas would be a bitch no?
>>
File: XA1Gq1V1.jpg (4MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
XA1Gq1V1.jpg
4MB, 4000x3000px
>>16241877
Not bad at all on the highway. My old 275k mile winter beater wagon got 25mpg on a trip to Detroit, and that's with 3.55's out back.

Nicer condition cars with 3.08's will crack high 20's all day.

They drive like a piss soaked mattress in stock form. Some people like it, some people don't. Doesn't take much to make them handle somewhat respective.
>>
>>16240887

Chrysler's of the era are better IMO. Aspen, Fifth Avenue, etc. Lovely cars.
>>
>>16241861
>7 panthers

my man, how much is your insurance bill each month
>>
>>16243693
They probably pay him dividends.
>>
>>16243693
I only keep a few cars on the road at a time. My winter beater wagon, Town Car, and my F250 are the current line up. Town Car is already put away sleeping for winter.

Putting the Town Car on historical next year so it will be about $100 a year for it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.