[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick question, I have a Mk4 golf. I asked a smog place if they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Quick question,

I have a Mk4 golf. I asked a smog place if they could smog it and they said yes. So I took it there, paid $50 dollars and passed smog. 1 month later I get a late bill in the mail for my CA registration. I call the auto shop and they said they got a return on the approval and that they weren't approved to smog me. They never contacted me, so now I have late reg bill, and no smog. Do I have legal action to go to small claims court? I feel like I do. They won't give me a refund.
>>
>>16231851
>commifornifag btfo
aussie here laughing at you
>>
>>16231851
Is it worth fighting for $50? Unless there's a big late fee for the rego.
>>
well, it was $50 for smog and $100 for the late reg fee. plus, I'm a poor as fuck college student in deep debt with tons of time outside of classes, so yeah it's worth it.
>>
>>16231853
I didn't choose to be born here, enjoy the 15 year delay on NBN ausfag
>>
Hire did they not get approved? That doesn't make sense. Do you have a copy of your receipt from the origina smogl? If you do, take them the letter to the smog place and tell them they owe you a refund. If not, then you're screwed. Just pay for a real smog and pay the fees
>>
>>16231851
I have never heard of this what part of California?
>>
>>16231877
>tfw already have fiber.
Feels good
>>
>>16231899
They "did not get the message" from DMV that they are not approved to smog. I guess in here in CA we have Star and Star+ certfication. They are only Star while my car requires Star+. They didn't catch that issue, in my opinion that is their responsibility, not mine. I called them, asked for a refund since I have to go to a different shop and pay full price, they said no.

I do have a copy of the orig receipt, but I have yet to go in person
>>
>>16231877
TRIGGERED
>>
>>16231911
Yeah sure you do. enjoy that ADSL2+ that you think is amazing.
>>
>>16231901
Santa Cruz
>>
>>16231912
If you want to be nasty, you could try telling DMV that the smog place got your business fraudulently by telling you they could smog your car.

Knowing how shit goes in CA, though, you probably don't have any recourse. Pay the fee, get it smogged properly, and move on.

>>16231901
You don't need a smog check to ride the bus, regardless of how much Taco Bell you eat.
>>
File: 5833356713.png (31KB, 300x135px) Image search: [Google]
5833356713.png
31KB, 300x135px
>>16231933
Not him, but internet in Australia isn't that bad. My upload is shit, but I get by.
>>
>>16231943
That's fucking weird. I have smogged my cars even with star certificate in the bay area and I have never heard of a situation like yours.
>>16231986
Your jokes aren't funny.
>>
>>16232007
Yeah it is super weird. Volkswagens even before the diesel scandal have had problems with smogging for star+
>>
>>16231996
That is surprising, I lived in Syndey 2 years ago and the only "good" internet I could get was absolute garbage at 2 mbps near Coogee beach.
>>
>>16231877
Fibre to the home already on mate.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.