[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not tailgating econoboxes just to let them know you drive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (13KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 470x313px
>not tailgating econoboxes just to let them know you drive a faster car

It's like you cucks aren't even trying
>>
>>16231149
When dumb fucks tailgate me on the interstate in there BMWs and rustangs I take the fuck off and leave them at least 3 car lengths behind

Same goes for stop light races nothing like seeing salty bitches get dusted by a fucking Buick
>>
>slow down to under speed limit
>someone about to pass
>floor and don't let them

top kek
>>
>>16231393
kek
>>
>>16231393
>Faggot in new a v6 Camaro trys doing this to me
>Out accelerate him because lol AWD
>He gets on my ass for 3 miles until his exit comes up
>>
File: DEVILISH.jpg (43KB, 396x482px) Image search: [Google]
DEVILISH.jpg
43KB, 396x482px
>driving Toyota econobox DD on two-lane road
>driving @ speed limit because there are always fuck tons of cops on this road
>see some faggot in bright yellow "Porsch-ah" come blasting down the fast lane behind me
>targetacquired.exe
>pull into the fast lane ahead of him
>match speeds with the van next to me
>cuck has to slam on brakes
>spend the next ~2 miles perfectly matching the speed of the slow-ass van next to me
>porschecuck pounding his horn and flashing his lights
Here's the best part:
>theres a place I know cops like to sit
>just before we get there I switch lanes behind the van and let salty porschecuck overtake
>he gives me the finger and blasts past at incredble hihg speed
>right in front of a cop car
>gets ticket

I went to work with a huge boner that morning.
>>
>>16232258
God bless you/Hail Satan
>>
>>16232258
mom's gonna freak
>>
>>16231430
Hope you progressively brake-checked him just to make sure he was paying attention, anon.
>>16232258
U r 1 cheeky cunt m8, I hate when faggots match speeds while they're in the fast lane
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.