[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can any 5th gen celica owner tell me what the different settings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Can any 5th gen celica owner tell me what the different settings on the left stalk of the steering wheel do?
Obviously there's off, then after that is a dot, a dash, and something else if I remember correctly. The car is in a storage so I don't have immediate access to it.
When I set it to the highest option the headlights turn on and flip up, but I see no change with the other options other than being able the change the the brightness of the dash.

I don't have an owners manual and cannot find one online. I just want to fix the car and start driving it
>>
The middle setting is for the underglow and wheel arch lights.
>>
I have a third gen Celica and I will assume the fifth is the same.

The first holds the headlights up, but doesn't actually turn any lights on (You have to have them up already or else it does nothing)

Second is parking lights

Third is headlights and parking lights

I don't know what a fourth could be if you really do have one. It's possible one of them turns on the instrument cluster and HVAC control lights, but not the parking lights? Or just the parking lights, but no interior lights?
>>
>>16230654
>>16231193
My Mk3 supra is like this too. off on, and a couple of mystery settings in between. I think one of them is parking lights? whatever it is, it's not broken. it's just like this.
>>
>>16231193
We'll I think there's 4, the 3 you mentioned plus off. So the first one leaves the headlights up, but off? It may have been hard to test them since it was sunny when I was trying it, but I do know the one before the headlights allowed me to change the dash brightness

Thanks for your info!
>>
>>16230654
I have a 1993 celica gt 2.2liter 5s-fe.
Starting from the bottom of the multifunction switch to the top it goes
>off
>fog lights
>head lights
>brightest non-high beam headlight setting
>>
>>16231267
Do you have the owners manual?
>>
>>16232626
I found this one long time ago, here's an online link. Make sure to save every single pdf possible, this this saved my life

bgbonline.celicatech.com/93celica/

The link is for 5th gen but the repair manual is made for 93 so youll find differences here and their
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.