[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /o/ I have a 2016 subaru impreza and i just changed the oil,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3229.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3229.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Hey /o/ I have a 2016 subaru impreza and i just changed the oil,
When i turn the key over to one (when the electric comes on but the engine is off) the oil pressure warning light comes on. I don

But when i turn the engine over the light disappears,
Is this normal or am i gonna die?
>>
Did it do that before?
Does the engine sound good?
>>
>>16224699
>oil pressure light comes on when theres no oil pressure
call the police
>>
>>16224713
Engine sounds good did everything to spec, light shuts off as soon as i turn the engine over

>>16224720

Good idea I'll call the cops see If kill
>>
Its supposed to do that - its checking for oil pressure, and also to make sure the light isn't out

If it disappears when the engine runs - good, that means you've got pressure
>>
>>16224720
lol couldn't have said it better myself

>>16224790
Your engine needs to be running for there to be oil pressure, Anon.
>>
>>16224699
>buys shitty subaru
please blow it up to get it off the road. i betcha they'll void your warranty since there's no proof the oil change was done by a professional
>>
>>16224699
Yes it's normal you idiot.
I work at Subaru
>>
>>16224699
Are you fucking retarded? Im going to give you the benefit of the doubt and consider you a troll. All cars do a quicj diagnostic when you turn the key, all lights are supposed to turn on, on the dash for a second. Its the computer checking for malfunctions. Come on dude
>>
Bro your oil pump isn't running til the car is running. As soon as your car is on, the oil pump builds up pressure and the light goes off.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.