[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /o/. after years of lurking this board i finally have a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 3Ka6xFj.jpg (384KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
3Ka6xFj.jpg
384KB, 1280x852px
hey /o/.

after years of lurking this board i finally have a decent enough job to afford some tools.

what should every man have in his garage?

pic related i might build one in like a decade or two
>>
>>16223879
My johnson rod is the most important tool i own
>>
>>16223879
Sockets
Pry bars
Breaker bars
Impact sockets
Metric wrench set
Allan sockets
Torx sockets
All size ratchets
All size extensions
Swivel sockets
Soft grip screw driver set
Diamond tip rough screw drivers
Pliers
Mini pliers
Vise grips
A big enough tool box to hold this shit
>>
>>16223879
what is this ?
looks likes 240/80
>>
Duct tape
Zip ties
Electrical tape
That self-sticking rubbery tape I forgot the name of
Beer
>>
>>16223879
Get a magnet rod and a magnetic dish before anything.
Then get a pan for oil and coolant
>>
>>16223900
>that self sticking rubbery tape I forgot >the name
>of beer
I audibly cackled
>>
Picks. I got some a few months ago to get a stubborn electrical connector off. Wish i had them decades ago. With old electrical connectors can turn 30 minutes into a minute.

Flex drivers.
T-handle socket(s).
A cheap laptop.

>>16223895
shelby daytona coupe
>>
>>16223879
>what should every man have in his garage?
a Ford with Ecoboost
>>
File: ostarterkit.jpg (384KB, 2048x1228px) Image search: [Google]
ostarterkit.jpg
384KB, 2048x1228px
This should be a sticky for /o/
>>
>>16224861
>>16224071
>>16223891
ty anons
>>
>>16224071
>>16223895
oh ya also its a factory 5 type 65 coupe with a wide body kit
>>
>>16223879
>what should every man have in his garage?

1. COMMON SENSE::
You have the tools based upon what types of repairs you are willing to perform upon your vehicle. Many things require you be able to get under the car so you need a reliable and safe way to lift the car up and keep it up for a day.

2. ENOUGH SPACE TO WORK:
Space around all sides of the car so that you can enter and leave both sides of the car whether it be to get underneath or access the doors and front hood. Space is also needed so your rolling tool car can get all around the car. It also adds safety.

3. EMERGENCY HELP:
If an accident happens to you, will there be someone to help you get untrapped? Or if you hurt yourself, are you able to get help? It's no good being pinned if your phone is crushed, trapped, or too far away.

4. ORGANIZERS AND CLEANERS:
Messes happen so fast cleanup and disposal is needed. Isolating parts of the garage from others is needed if you create dust or dirt. After all, you don't want the whole interior coated with grinding dust, so you need an exhaust hood for some machining things.

5. SECURITY:
If you have valuable stuff, the thieves will come eventually and chop a hole in your garage door. Even metal doors are easy since a drilled hole lets a sheet metal nibbler tool start nibbling away to make an opening.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.