[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All right guys, I just spun out across three lanes. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 20161107_091108.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px)
20161107_091108.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
All right guys, I just spun out across three lanes. It's raining and stormy and i just bought this car two days ago and finally was able to take it to get smogged.

I didn't hit anyone, nobody hit me, but a car that swerved instead of braking hit another car.

What happens after this? They took my licence plate and drivers license down....

Pic Unrelated, kinda. It was the car i spun out in.
>>
>>16222902
Nothing.

And stop putting the hand brake lever up your ass, it's covered in shit. Fag.
>>
You turn it into your insurance company. They have your information, so if they want to try to find you at fault it's on their onus.

This is why you have liability insurance.
>>
>>16222902
yes you spun out but you didn't hit anyone.
The other guy had an accident which means he was going too fast for his skill level therefor it's his fault.
>>
>>16222920
>You turn it into your insurance company.
what kind of sick deviantart fetish is this
>>
>>16222911
Kek. Prevous owner was a slob. I had to drown the car in clorox. Looks better now. I even found a half eaten moldy sandwich in the spare tire area.
>>
Did the po-pos write you a ticket?

If not, tell them to fuck off and maintain control of their car in traffic.
>>
>>16222920
I don't have insurance. I have paperwork from the DMV stating its fine I drive the car today only for insurance and smog reasons.
>>
>>16222940
Police were too busy with a worse accident on the other side.

No coppers involved.
>>
>>16222943

Why would the DMV absolve you of the insurance requirements to drive on public roads for one day only? That doesn't make sense. That puts the state at liability.

I've never heard of such a thing. Are you in the US?
>>
So here's what happened.

I was in the second lane, blinkers on n shit and the guy that crashed into the other car got mad that i merged into his lane (3rd) while he was at least 10 feet away. He switched to the fourth, sped up and cut me off.

This asshole was spewing water out underneath his car and i couldnt see, so i merged to the 4th, hit a turn and hydroplaned. No control whatsoever. Instead of braking because i went in front of him, he swerved into the 2nd and hit another car.

Days like this i miss my XTerra.
>>
>>16222961
CA. I bought the car on a lien sale, it's been in the shop getting worked on, but for some fucking reason my insurance company wants the registration which i cant get because the car isnt smogged because the car wont pass smog and i cant get the tags up to date either
>>
File: 20140117_154405.jpg (281KB, 1833x1031px)
20140117_154405.jpg
281KB, 1833x1031px
>>16222949
don't answer any calls and block their phone #.

My sister who is a new driver backed into another teenager and caused light damage. Kid said he was fine with damage and didn't want to call police of insurance.

10 days later him and his cousin started harassing my sister on social media and test message for $500 for the deductible.

I told her to block the both of them. Worst case they would sue my sister or send a lawyer letter and she would just be liable for the damage she caused anyways. Probably would be able to settle before court.

2 month later and nothing has happened yet.

So fuck them. Don't do shit unless they gonna sue you.
>>
>>16222979

SO effectively he caused the accident. I assume the police cited him for road rage / failure to maintain or something.

You're off the hook.

>>16222997
Yeah, just block him. If you go to small claims he will lose. Watch to see if he starts hanging around at your house or harassing you - you can get him arrested for menacing / stalking / etc.

Actions have consequences, and he needs to pay for his.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.