[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is that one car you loved owning it and you kinda/totally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: McLaren-P1-2014-1280-2b.jpg (268KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
McLaren-P1-2014-1280-2b.jpg
268KB, 1280x960px
What is that one car you loved owning it and you kinda/totally regret selling it?
>>
My first car was a 2004 mustang gt. I miss it, only for the h-pipe exhaust waking up my neighbours. It met the fate of all mustangs, though, and ended up in the side of a building
>>
None because I actually do research before buying cars
>>
My 1989 Acura legend. Plan to buy a manual one next and turn it into a sleeper
>>
>>16218359
Did you even read the thread fag?
>>
>>16218361
I'm not familiar with these car terms but what is a "sleeper"?
>>
>>16218365
Buying cars implies I sell another one, fag. Or I'm an idiot who has 10 $500 shitboxes that I'll totally fix someday bro
>>
>>16218375
Car that looks slow but is actually fast
>>
>>16218343

None, because every move I've made has brought me closer to having the car I truly want.

Having 2 MX-5's showed me that handling is very important to me, but I was always frustrated by its lack of speed and utility.

Test driving C4 and C5 Corvettes showed me that too much speed is not fun because sometimes you just wanna wind out a few gears without spinning out into a ditch or getting ticketed for speeding.

Having an Outback wagon taught me the virtues of a vehicle with lots of utility that doesn't beat you up on the daily drive or on long trips.

Owning a WRX wagon is somewhere at the crossroads of a lot of those things. It's the synthesis of all the things I've learned to value so far, if you can only have one car. Like the PS3, it only does everything. Perhaps not to the extent of purpose-built performance cars or strictly utilitarian vehicles, but it does everything well enough to be convincing.

Short of owning 3 separate vehicles that do their respective tasks well, this is the best I can find so far.
>>
>>16218343
2013 stage 2 wrx. Sold it for a '17 rex. I miss the rumble and the non linear boost
>>
>>16218416
Pretty sure you meant to post that comment on MySpace, not 4chan
>>
File: corolla 90s.jpg (94KB, 1000x338px) Image search: [Google]
corolla 90s.jpg
94KB, 1000x338px
>>16218343
man, deep down I fucking miss that thing
>4 doors
>short wheelbase
>light as fuck
>free to super cheap parts on DAMN NEAR EVERYTHING

I wonder what it would have been like with a 4AGE to this day

cheapest fun you could ever have
>>
>>16218437
God forbid someone effort post. Go suck a dick, retard. Learn how to fucking read and write if a couple sentences seem intimidating to you.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
1987 Nissan Maxima SE 5MT. It was free and perfect inside and out with one owner who was a family friend. He gifted me the car when I was almost 15 and I drove it for a year and a half until my dumbass sold it for 900 bucks on Craigslist so I could buy a miata since my parents said I could only have one car.
>>
>>16219198
>not joining the 4dsc revolution

at least picking dudes up is easier now
>>
My first car was a Nissan Pulsar. I just miss it because I didn't give half a shit what happened to it.
>>
>>16219224
Ironically girls love my miata.

I don't really regret getting the miata, I just wish I could have had both but whatever it's too late now. The Maxima got totalled by some shitskin up in New York who ran it into the back of a truck in the snow. I'll never have it now and I sure as fuck will never find one like that again.
>>
>>16218375
Sleeper is a car that is subtle but fast, something that isnt a sleeper is a Type R Honda, or STi etc, loud, sporty looking. A sleeper is an older Audi RS6, not too overly styled, but quick as hell but nobody would look at it and say it was a sports car
>>
>>16219293
>rs6
>not loud
>>
>>16219115
I liked your post cutie
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.