[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bought this vehicle a few days ago. I was advised to have a mechanic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 20161119_092019.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
20161119_092019.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
Bought this vehicle a few days ago. I was advised to have a mechanic inspect it.

I am a total auto noob.. can anyone tell me what happens during and after an inspection?

Also what should I focus on having repaired in general? It has 249K on it. And yes its a V6.
>>
>>16214383

I can't even.

Let me get this straight.

You bought a V6 Camaro with over 250k miles on it, which has FUCKING FLAMES painted on the hood?

And you didn't even inspect it first?

You are supposed to have the car inspected before buying it.

May I ask how much you paid for it?
>>
yfw op thinks car guys are weird assholes

yfw op sees nothing wrong with spending $500 on a v6 camaro with flames on the hood and "move over" where the front plate should be

WHERES A GOLD SMILE FACE WHEN YOU NEED IT
>>
the bait is strong
>>
Doing this thread again huh? You should focus on repairing anything that's in danger of breaking down, in the order of greatest to least concern. To do this on a 250k mile car you're going to need to become familiar with the car.

You're going to need to become familiar with a V6 4th gen Camaro.

We find that funny. Accept it.
>>
File: 1459738920735.jpg (96KB, 450x347px) Image search: [Google]
1459738920735.jpg
96KB, 450x347px
>>16214383
You didn't get the vehicle looked at before you bought it? For all you know the head gasket might be blown.
>>
File: lt1.jpg (79KB, 453x384px) Image search: [Google]
lt1.jpg
79KB, 453x384px
>>16214383

>move over
>>
Sell it for parts, you fucking retard.
>>
File: y.jpg (6KB, 212x200px) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
6KB, 212x200px
>>16214383
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.