[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why or how the fuck does this guy have 200k subs? also car

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: jesuswhy.png (738KB, 967x780px) Image search: [Google]
jesuswhy.png
738KB, 967x780px
why or how the fuck does this guy have 200k subs?
also car youtuber general
>>
I always get him and that 12yo jdm fanboy nike 1600 on my recomended list even though i clicked not interested like literally 10 times
>>
>>16211896
i cant stand gaskings
he puts symbols in his title names so the videos stand out more
contributes nothing to content besides ripping off other people's videos and shit slining.
i like the other youtubers who have reviews, tutorials and other stuff.
not just shit from their room.

favourite subs currently would be
smoking tyre, subaruwrxfan, chris fix, rcr, mcm, ricer miata, roadkill,motortrend, noriyaro, automotiontv, car throttle, rob dahm, jay leno and roads untravelled.

channels with 20min to sometimes 40 minute vlogs are ridiculous, i dont want to watch you eat and shop thats creepy and weird af.
>haggard garage
>tj hunt
>smurfin wrx
all do this
>>
>>16211896
He's not awful. I watched the better half of his videos, just as a content aggregator, I'm not subscribed to him but he's still not terrible.
>>
>>16212046
>I don't want to watch you eat and shop

i fucking hate that shit. dudeinblue used to review pretty cool cars, now he just films himself hanging out with his annoying beaner girlfriend.

One of the channels I subscribe to is a guy doing a fairly respectable all motor build on his rsx, but now he's starting this shit. He went to subway and filmed himself eating a sandwich alone. kek, wtf?

And what is with calling everything and anything that's blue, "smurf"? Or "smurfin"? seems like something a middle schooler would do.

Finally gaskings - I like the memes and the stereotypes somtetimes, but I can tell that dude is a dumb faggot that doesn't know anything about cars. I would rate him as a fairly cancerous youtuber.
>>
>>16212102
yeah its trash.
i filter what i watch heavily. if its driving, a review or wrenching ill watch it big time.
>>
>>16211896
I'd be willing to wager that the majority of Youtube's userbase is under the age of 18, just look at the comments on the big car vlogger channels it reeks of cancerous neckbeard virgins and bus riding bechracers.
>>
>>16211896
>why corvette drivers have a bad reputation
I've been cut off and almost ran off the road multiple times by faggot mustang drivers. And its always fucking high school kids. Just today I'm sitting at a stop light after picking up some sweet and sour pork and this mustang gt almost turns into me revving his engine like a faggot while staring me down. I might drive a c6 but I've done that shit. I like my car too much.
>>
>>16212404
*never
>>
>>16212046
>rcr
>Not eletor

I gave up on RCR after all the fart jokes. He'd be so much better if he dropped them.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.