[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OP just bought pic related. Am I a dickhole now? Anyone have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: rääh rääh.jpg (141KB, 1148x707px) Image search: [Google]
rääh rääh.jpg
141KB, 1148x707px
OP just bought pic related. Am I a dickhole now?

Anyone have experience with these, any good? I recall years ago xenons were expensive as tits, has the price just dropped or have the chinks masterfully fooled me again?

Also, headlight general?
>>
Idiot. Your hids will last 2 weeks I already call it, you really think you're getting a quality product for 20$
>>
>>16209925
That's like a drink at a bar, so I don't care. Either way
>Products with quality problem in 30 days can be returned and refund /replaced(Item in resalable condition)Products with quality problem in 1 year can be returned and repaired.(For more details, please read our warranty policy).

But hey, I appreciate your input.
>>
Problem with aftermarket HID include low quality, sharp glaring with a dirty headlight and often being put in by retarded people who cant aim it properly
>>
>>16209958
>shipping from china
>implying they'll honor the fucking warranty and it isn't just there as a comfort to convince people like you they're selling a good product
You couldn't be more retarded if you were missing a chromosome
>>
>>16209914
You better have gotten 5000k or lower cunt.
>>
>>16210199
12k here, got sick of all the highbeam fags, taste my cock.
>>
>>16209914
I'll see you in two months when you roll into my shop complaining that your headlight bulbs keep exploding.
>>
File: homer9.jpg (35KB, 720x541px) Image search: [Google]
homer9.jpg
35KB, 720x541px
>>16210199
6000k, same temp as my parking lights. Why, you no like waitu?

>>16211446
>Implying I can't install headlights on my own
Kek, you greasy slicks really think your shop makes you the shit and tits?

>>16210177
How's about my housings being projectors, not "xenon rated" on the register, but I don't see how they would work any worse than xenon rated ones. Regular halogens have such a poor light output that I have to drive with high-beams on everywhere.
>>
Retard.

Have fun blinding other people and yourself without lighting up the road any better and having them last less than a year.
>>
>>16211510
lelwut
>>
File: 20161016_221342.jpg (137KB, 1312x984px) Image search: [Google]
20161016_221342.jpg
137KB, 1312x984px
My car came with some no name HIDs installed and they were just awful. Too much blue and the light just went everywhere since they were in the stock reflector housings. Not to mention they take a few seconds to reach full intensity. Trashed them for high quality halogens. Eventually got aftermarket dual beam housings and put some LEDs in. Much prefer them to HID. Instant light and they last a very long time. No blinding anyone since they're projectors with proper cut off.

Good choice on the 6000k, though. White light is best. I hate those blue light fags. Nearly run off the road because of that color.
>>
>>16212465

Idiot, 6k has a light blue in it. Pure white is 5k
>>
File: color-temp-compare.jpg (592KB, 1620x608px) Image search: [Google]
color-temp-compare.jpg
592KB, 1620x608px
>>16212549
Just a small tint. I'd be fine with either, to be honest. It looks mostly white but the blue really shows when I take a pic of it with my phone.
>>
>>16212465
Yeah, xenons always have a warmup-time, some have a bit longer than others. I decided on ordering xenons because halogens are just worthless, can't see shit at night.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.