[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.amazon.com/DC-Audio-Lev el-Inch-Subwoofer/dp/B01

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 61i9O90pnuL._SL1000_.jpg (97KB, 1000x903px) Image search: [Google]
61i9O90pnuL._SL1000_.jpg
97KB, 1000x903px
https://www.amazon.com/DC-Audio-Level-Inch-Subwoofer/dp/B01K2T0VB6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1479893055&sr=8-1&keywords=level+1+2+ohm+12+inch+sub

or

https://www.amazon.com/E-10-V-3-D2-PAIR-Subwoofers/dp/B01CZ2CCDS/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1479893117&sr=8-12&keywords=sundown+10+inch+subwoofer
>>
>>16207070
2 sundowns
>>
>2 things with one obviously superior and in a different price range because of it
Seriously nigger?

>hurr should i buy a 370Z or a GTR
>>
>>16207099
>>16207105
This about sums it up perfectly.
>>
>>16207105
>>16207114
>$25 each is too much of a price difference to consider them in the same category
>>
>>16207126
>hurr lets break it down

If i'm buying 10,000 cocks at $1.50 each and to get them with a little bow attached only costs $1.60, it's still another $1k dickhead

In this case, those sundowns would be the better choice if THEY were $50 more expensive, but they're $50 cheaper than IF OP was actually buying 2x (rather than the 1 linked, he could've simply said 2x) DCs.
>>
>>16207134
>let me showcase my autism: the post
also didn't know the GTR was only 17% more than the 370z, going to trade mine right now, thanks.
>>
>>16207070
Subs should come small than 12s. Yes I'm mad.
>>
>>16207181
There's 10" subs linked right there, sundown make insane 8" ones that'll take 600-700wrms all day and have insane excursion and there's even some 6.5 that are setup as low focused midbass.

What are you talking about?
>>
Your first post sank to the bottom because it didn't make sense, yet here you are again with the same exact shit, OP.

Products are not inherently better than others. "Best" is judged against your situation, your requirements. Are you putting these in a car? house? sealed? ported? horn? size? bandwidth? desired SPL? separate cabs?

Without that shit this is a worthless thread.
>>
>>16207070
Seriously if you can still get a JL audio w3 for a decent price do it. Doesn't take much wattage, precise sound in a correct sealed box and it can still make my vision shake when turned up.
>>
>>16207181
10s and 8s have been a thing for at least 15 years man, where have u been?
>>
File: hurrdurrBASS.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hurrdurrBASS.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>16207211
>What are you talking about?
It might be that guy had a simple grammatical error in what he typed which would totally change his question. But he's too pissed off at all of the posts to re-read what he posted to realize the answers were made according to what he posted.

If what he meant was that
>Subs shouldN'T come smalLER than 12s.

Then of course all of the responses he got would piss him off since what he wants is large amounts of air movement in order to impress people far away from his car. Small diameter subwoofers still thump the chest and skull cavity of those inside the car, but don't affect people far away outside the car. If the poster wanted to make people far away from the car also have a chest thump effect, he would insist on 12-inch subwoofers or larger.

Some people buy physically large subwoofers with the requirement that OTHER people be impressed. They don't buy the units solely for best audiophile performance for those inside the passenger cabin.
>>
>>16207070
Get the sundowns. I had a sundown 8" DVC in my BRZ and it slammed hard as fuck for the size and wattage. Two 10s should rock your world.
>>
>>16207946

So a sinusoidal incident of 38Hz for a duration of three seconds with amplitude measured at 120dB A weighted inside the cab will magically be stopped by the body of the car if the transducer measures less than twelve inches, but will continue to propagate if the transducer measures more than twelve inches?

Generally speaking the reason you are not detecting much spill from a vehicle using small drivers is because the amplitude is greatly less. If the smaller driver was producing the same incident at the same amplitude it would be heard at the same distance from the incident. Can't beat the rules of the Inverse Square no matter how much you don't like it.

And are you aware that many people purchase a larger diameter driver for the increase in MMS, which usually results in a lower Fs? It is difficult to achieve a Fs of less than forty Hertz with a MMS of less than 200 grams. It is very difficult to have an eight inch transducer to have an Fs of less than forty Hertz and somewhat difficult to use a ten inch driver with Fs less than forty Hertz without a stupidly high MMS. It is easy for a twelve inch driver, easier again with a fifteen inch driver, and very difficult to find an eighteen inch driver with a Fs of more than forty Hertz.

If LF, ELF and Infra is what you are targeting, you will not get there easily with 8" Fisher Price loudspeakers.

The loudspeakers in your image are not LF drivers. They will not be reproducing bass frequencies.

You're a fucking wop.
>>
>>16207070
I don't fuck around with cheap shit. Focal, JL, or Kicker when it comes to subs.
>>
>>16209728
Sundown is better than Focal or Kicker. JL might be a bit better for sound quality.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.