[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /o/, been a bit. So a while ago, I inquired about looki

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: snow-car-crash.jpg (186KB, 594x420px) Image search: [Google]
snow-car-crash.jpg
186KB, 594x420px
Hey /o/, been a bit.

So a while ago, I inquired about looking for a SUV/Crossover for my fiance when she gets her license. Well that fell flat, and she'll be taking the test soon and I figured I'd surprise her birthday this year with a car.

Only thing is; She doesn't want an SUV anymore. She kinda laid out what she wants but she's a stickler sometimes. She wants.

>Made in the last 15 years
>At least 25mpg average
>AWD/FWD
>Nothing from Honda or Toyota

About it. I've got about $7g to spend. I'll post my local Craigslist and I'd appreciate any help you guys could give. Just be aware tho, I live in an area where snow is a factor. We get a lot of it.

http://maine.craigslist.org/search/cta
>>
>>16198450
tell her that's she's way to picky with the budget. Forget AWD entierly. She probably won't have the funds to maintain it.
>>
File: 46454..jpg (41KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
46454..jpg
41KB, 640x360px
>>16198450
>fiance
>gets her license

lol, you fucked up extra early huh?

Rawdoggin, right?

Also you have to be 18 to use this website
>>
>>16198450
>Made in the last 15 years
>At least 25mpg average
>AWD/FWD
>Nothing from Honda or Toyota
>less than 7k moneys
>Will be driven by female noob driver
Wham bam thank you ma'am.
>>
>>16199088
Seriously, you could just buy 14 of them for her.
>>
>>16199186
Seriously I took my driving test on an 06 Taurus that was purchased with 88k miles for like 3500. The go pedal makes it accelerate quickly enough to be safe merging and the stop going pedal stops it quite well with decent ABS. It's FWD so whenever you turn the turney circle it gives a positiveish feel that you're turning in the direction that you've turned it.
It's not a fucking sports car but your baby momma won't notice or care past the fact it's not a bucktoothed honda or toyota rattlebox, at all.
>got that old lady smooth ride too
>>
>>16198450
Are you a teen early 20's married couple (soon to be)? Faggot, you literally fucked up. The divorce rate for young people (married under 25) is like 70%. Seriously think about it.

Your car question, tell her to buy her own fucking car. Or don't surpirse her. Because $7k is a shit budget and if that's all you have, you shouldn't waste it on a car for her. Seriously. Don't be fucking dumb. Keep saving and put a DP on a new car and make her make the payments. Don't get fucked, don't waste the money.
>>
>presumably wants something affordable and reliable
>Good on gas
>NOT Toyota or Honda
Sorry you're marrying a fucking retard. The corolla and accord were made for people like her.
>>
>>16199230
God damn I feel like I could write a Taurus commercial
>>
File: 050810_3[1].jpg (47KB, 335x251px) Image search: [Google]
050810_3[1].jpg
47KB, 335x251px
>>16199251
>don't waste your money
>hurrdur finance a car with your shitty mid 20s year old credit
Buy her a fucking $3k car, so you don't follow his advice and end up like the 70% who follow people like him's advice.
>>
http://maine.craigslist.org/ctd/5880889360.html

EWWWW Inspection sticker state.
It looks draconian too.
>>
>>16199299
>buy her a used shit box that she will constantly be asking for money to fix
>having to pay for rental cars while its in shop
>constantly borrowing your car while her piece of shit is in the shop
OORRRRRR
>make her finance her own car with a warranty
>give her a couple grand for the DP as a "good husband"
LRN2marriage idiot.
>>
>>16199299
>having bad credit in your mid 20's
>worried about an extra $500 after 4 years in interest
LOL poor people are funny
>>
>>16199443
>>16199450

you've literally never not had someone who has good credit cosign with you, have you?
LRN2BANK Faggit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.