[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you planning on getting done today /o/? My winter beater

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: exhust repair.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
exhust repair.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
What are you planning on getting done today /o/?

My winter beater is 40 miles away at my parents house with a blown head gasket. I made plans to go there today, do a comp test, and at least pull the head, or remove as much stuff as I can. Yesterday was mid 50's, right now its 32F, and super windy.
Goddamn it. I need to pack all my tools, take all my crap with me, hopefully not forget anything.
That car is sitting outside, no garage. No cover from wind, and daylight is burning. I lost all motivation.

So, what do you need to get done?
>>
starter on my dad's 7045 Allis Chalmers, motherfucker was a bitch since the loader was left on it, that and get the log splitter running again.
>>
Need to replace both my sprockets, put on my new chain, fix some electrical issues with my lights, and I should be good for a while after that.

The only reason I am hesitant is because there is a very high probability I will fuck somethign up and the bike will be out of commission for longer than anticipated.
>>
>>16186935

My latest truck...replace serpentine, bleed brake lines, replace 2 cab mount bushings...in the driveway...in Eastern Ontario...

Living the dream...
>>
Finding TDC on my 5M so I can finally take my cam towers off, taking all speakers and stereo out of neon and put old hood on so I can write it off for mice. Fixing tailgate latch cable on truck
>>
>>16186935
Fill that shit with wondarweld and deal with it when the weather is better.
>>
>>16186935

Buying a #3 Alan Key to adjust the stiffness of my Tokico HTS suspensions and a car cover.

They've been stiff as fuck forever and It's honestly giving me OCD even though I won't drive it until the spring.
>>
I"ve replaced the front left headlight and took the FL headlight, grille and grille fixation bar from the car I gave to my brother;
Gotta find a hood and a bumper and done.
>>
>>16186935
In a similar boat. My brake pads and fluid are due for replacement soon so I'd like to get it done before winter sets in but I've got less than an hour before I have to head out and then it will be dark by the time I get back.
>>
Boys, I need help. 07 honda accord won't start. Just replaced the belt tensioner and put everything back together. Car doesn't crank, it just clicks and a chime plays from the computer.
In the engine bay, you can hear a constant beep (not buzz).
Tried jumping the battery but nothing. Cables might be cheap but it should work...
I have no idea how to go about this. Would appreciate some help, Google isn't helping at all.
>>
>>16185301
this heinous design of a driveshaft damper

dropping the diff and then prob start on removing trans
>>
Did:
>Install headlight relay harness
Did NOT:
>Fully re-attach grille

http://www.factorychryslerparts.com/products/FASTENER--NUT-Push-164-18--M5x160x3415-NUT--NUT-licens-plate-attaching---NUT--Push-Plastic-Push-In--Included-in-Item-1--Plastic-Push-On-Included-In-It/4561493/J4004689.html
w2c
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.