[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/DAT/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 52

File: datultimate.png (17KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
datultimate.png
17KB, 500x500px
[ D a i l y A u s f a g T h r e a d ]
>You All Let It 404 Edition

>'Strayan Cars & Bikes
>'Strayan Questions & Answers
>'Strayan Pictures & Videos
>'Strayan Blogging, Bitching & Moaning
>'Strayan Scenic as fuck

>/dat/ Links
OP CopyPasta: https://pad.riseup.net/p/datop
Music List: https://pad.riseup.net/p/datmusic
Meets List: https://pad.riseup.net/p/datmeets
/dat/ Fap: https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1829299

>Community Links
Cart/o/graphy Map: https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1049739
/dat/ Stream Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DailyAusfagThread/
Dickscord Server: https://discord.gg/013IDtABv9b2ChJO

>Guides & Information
/dat/ External PDF List: https://pad.riseup.net/p/datpdfs
/dat/ Recommended Cars: https://my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
/dat/ Recommended Bikes: https://my.mixtape.moe/mpxqyl.jpg (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
RAA Used Car Checklist: http://www.raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

Previous thread: >>16162161
>>
>>16183713
valanon is dead edition

RIP in peace
>>
>>16183761
for real?
>>
>>16183824
hasnt posted here in a while, may as well be
>>
>>16183827
The young bloke or the oldfag?

So man people on here have valiants I get confused
>>
>>16183940
why are we infested with wog cunts?
>>
>>16183948
I'm half wog, do I count too?
>>
File: Kerser-Tradition-1600px.jpg (444KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Kerser-Tradition-1600px.jpg
444KB, 1600x1600px
>tfw all these cunts talk shit and they're taking shots
>meanwhile the one living the baller life is scott

Srs though, new album is great, Livin' In A Dream has a noice vapourwave beat, it's great for just driving around with the boiz with the skids coming

>>16183940
Young guy in SA
He bought a BA for a daily, probs couldnt handle the power of the n/a barra
>>
File: nagato.png (429KB, 1063x428px) Image search: [Google]
nagato.png
429KB, 1063x428px
Sup cunts.
>>
>>16184262
Kerser is shit m8
>>
>>16184458
You're shit m8.

>>16184415
Doin cocobrah
Hows that ferrari importing going
>>
>>16184514
Doesn't change the fact Kerser is shit, m8.
>>
>>16184539
Implication is that he isn't shit, you are.
>>
Why half of the cars in NSW have yellow license plates and the others have white license plates?
>>
>>16184562
because speshial snowflakz
>>
>>16184562
Because they only introduced white plates like 10 years ago(? From memory), most plates dont get changed that often so
>>
>>16184108
Accurate
>>
File: 1296270342474.png (127KB, 362x240px) Image search: [Google]
1296270342474.png
127KB, 362x240px
>>16184514
It's in two boxes going to Japan. That's only place I can get it reliably reassembled.

My old man found an HJ Monaro GTS coupe back home, so I got that and a Kingswood to take parts from (Though I read the 6 cyl kingswood diff is pretty weak and i'll have to find WB or HZ V9 units) Going to get it fixed up over there and have it shipped to straya, but i'm not sure about the engineering cert.

Is there like a specific set of guidelines that a modified car is supposed to meet? I don't want to get it all done up and then have it not be road legal when it gets here.

Or I could just have it shipped as a bare shell maybe? idk. I figure I could keep it for a while and flip it for a profit in oz
>>
>bought a black car
>can easily see all the dust and boogers and shit on a car
>wash the car
>its dusty again at the end of the day
Holy fucking shit why did nobody tell me this it is driving me nuts.
First and last time I am buying a black car.
>>
>>16184592
Where did your dad find a monaro?

Guidelines are basically: talk to the engineer you'll use, ask him what you want to do and he'll say what you need to do to keep it certable, take pics
Also consider jag xj40 irs to swap in. Not sure about diff options there though

But basically it'd be better to get stuff done in aus so the engineer can look at it and give you a better idea of what you need to do to have it pass

I guess the ferrari is frame and the rest in separate boxes right? Can't stop imagining a hacksaw right down the middle
>>
>>16184623
>he didn't know about the pain of owning a black car

Half my bike is black, shit sucks.
>>
>>16184627
We had a holden factory in the caribbean
coupes were imported and we didn't get toranas. the main reason I want to get the work done there is just that it's cheaper. if I get it done here i'll still have to completely strip it and get down to bare metal, and repainted etc.

70s-80s ferraris are pretty much like lego sets,tube frame and everything else bolts in. engine and gearbox comes out in one unit. they're pretty simple to take apart.
>>
>>16184654
This is a 308gts right?

Didn't know that there was a factory there. I guess you could do some work in cocoland and some in aus, labourheavy stuff like engine+trans and bodywork could be done there
>>
>>16184665
308GTS yeah.

We had Holdens from HD-VK, and Falcons from XR-XD but those were imports
>>
>>16184571
Nope, the standard number plate is still yellow/black
>>
>>16184697
So anyone who has other than yellow/black plate has paid extra to get it?

Though I understand, yellow/black is so ugly, what were they thinking by making that standart
>>
File: carcrash_wideweb__470x313_0.jpg (35KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
carcrash_wideweb__470x313_0.jpg
35KB, 470x313px
>>16184692
>vk
So close yet so far

>>16184776
Black/white are a free option iirc
Other colours are like a 300 buck one-off fee
>>
>>16184562
Yeah i wondered this too

my 01 falcon had yellow plates but my calais has white plates

maybe it got re rego'd or they updated the plates
>>
>>16184592
>I figure I could keep it for a while and flip it for a profit in oz

More original you can keep it, the more money- though a top end resto would be big money on the market, but also cost you a bit too.
But yeah, boomers will slobber on your cock though and throw inordinately large amounts of cash for one.
>>
>>16184776
The yellow and black is disgusting, how anyone thought they were okay is beyond me
>>
>>16183940

Hey man, to answer your question in the last thread; an LS7 crate is going to set me back about $18k plus shipping all the way to up here. And then probably another $10k-ish or so to play around with the camshaft and other little things too.

After crunching the numbers today I still think it's probably a little more viable then doing up the LS3 in the Maloo as it sits (plus I have little chance of getting to the magic 400 I want at the wheels with a N/A LS3). At least I have the TR6060 box to mate it up to instead of the trusty,yet noisey and grindy, old T57. I'm getting sick of the 'normal' bumps and squeaks coming from the SS's T57. Talking about the SS;

>tfw your old man asks to borrow your ute and brings it back with the front bar hanging off

I love the guy, but I REEEE'd internally and externally when he drove it up the driveway with it scraping all over the place.
>>
>>16185370
Sounds like the LS3 is the way to go then

Also how low is your SS?

My factory FE2 Height Calais never scrapes its front bumper
>>
>>16185395

King's SL on the front and SSL on the rear. It's low, but not dragging-it's-guts-on-the-road low. Pretty sure he banged it into a gutter somewhere during his trip to the dump, as he too is used to his FE2 suspension in his VE SS swagon.

In hindsight, I should have seen this coming. Every so often he'll do something around one of my cars or bikes which will fuck it up in some way. He's banned from the corner of my house that the XB is in since last summer as he left a roll of 100mph tape on the boot lid. Peeling off a half melted roll of that shit in the heat of a tropic North QLD town isn't fun.
>>
>>16185462
Yeah that sounds a bit low.

FE2 height is fine and you dont gain any performance/handling from SL or SSL's and the ride quality and drivability is shit desu
>>
File: Y ME SIR.jpg (52KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
Y ME SIR.jpg
52KB, 736x490px
>>
>>16185551
Yeah dude, I know and agree with you. Unfortunately the previous owner had the springs done and didn't supply the originals which I probably would have swapped out.

Instead I've just driven relatively carefully over the last 3 years and it finally happened. Oh well, I've been waiting for the bi-monthly event where the universe shits on me for a week or two straight, so at least I know I've hit it.
>>
>>16185860
thank christ i kept my FE2 Springs and got the car stock as a rock, only thing it had was factory sports pack and thats it even had the standard calais alloys
>>16185816
shame about the size of those nigger rims
>qld
say no more
>>
File: 1476937148090.png (35KB, 640x750px) Image search: [Google]
1476937148090.png
35KB, 640x750px
>>16185860
>Oh well, I've been waiting for the bi-monthly event where the universe shits on me for a week or two straight, so at least I know I've hit it.
At least we all get shit on together.
>>
File: 1.jpg (162KB, 724x748px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
162KB, 724x748px
THREADLY REMINDER FOR WAT WA

JAN 11
=========================
General Meet at Motorplex
Possible Drive to it
Possible BBQ and Beer at Douche's place afterwards
Three confirmed attendants, plus four who may show up
Post about what time you can come earliest, so we can work something out for everyone

D R I N K M E E T
=================
Some time before JAN 11
Where would you like to go/start?
>Pub? Public Spot? Club? Northbridge?

>>16184592
check your states DOT website, they should have a list which mods are legal, which need cert etc.
or e-mail them and they'll send you a list.

also, fly to WA and come to our meet cunt

>>16183761
better not have drunk himself to death
wasn't he talking a thread ago or two about buying another val and talking to a grill? seemed like good times were starting for him.
>>
>>16185912
i wanna cum on your face niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>16185921
gay desu
>>
File: 1479296223250.png (427KB, 502x502px) Image search: [Google]
1479296223250.png
427KB, 502x502px
>>16185923
>>
>>16185912
>Pub? Public Spot?
is probably best.
cruise to quindanning pub?
>>
>>16185956
Parmi and skidz with WA summer sunset
>>
>>16185956
i like that idea
>>
http://www.kimbrittonmotorcycles.com.au/bikes/kawasaki-ninja-250/

Looking at this for the missus.
Thought?
Opinions?
>>
>>16186444
Why do you need our thoughts?

You have a plethora of motorcycle (and automotive) knowledge yourself.

I'm sure you would already have a good idea, and it would be the most solid.
>>
>tfw just finished a casual hills run in my sil

Can't believe there are people itt that haven't moved to Adelaide yet. SA roads are the best in Aus except for maybe Tasmania.
>>
>>16186499
I've never owned or ridden one of these tho. And owners have inside info about small things
Mostly after the price point, looking at some zzr250's aswell
>>
What's a good ghost town in WA where I can pretend to be fema and do humanitarian skids for days. Excluding Wittenoom, the place looks really nice but it's too touristy apparently.
>>
File: 1473626083776.gif (12KB, 681x710px) Image search: [Google]
1473626083776.gif
12KB, 681x710px
>>16186503
>"SA roads are the best in Aus"
>roads are pothole ridden shit and every fun hill road has cyclists
fuck off m8
>>
>>16186444
They're alright little bikes, make sure it runs smoothly and starts from cold easily as carbs are probably the only thing you might have issues with.

Make sure there's no obvious signs of crash damage or being dropped and you should be golden.

I've had mine for almost the years and ~23k and it's literally never hiccuped, let alone missed a beat.

Also if you can get a standard muffler, do so. Aftermarket cans all sound like shit, no exceptions.

t. Squishy
>>
>>16188012
>upload picture
>it's out of focus

Fuck
>>
>>16186503
Sure, there's some good routes through the hills, but the road quality is cancer
>>
>>16183713
is the forester xt or gt any good?
investigating options for turbowagons.
would kill for a volvo but no rwd/awd ones are manual :(
>>
File: strewth.jpg (49KB, 642x584px) Image search: [Google]
strewth.jpg
49KB, 642x584px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45JP45Z4lyQ

>do burnout
>get shot at

Such is life in the NT.
>>
>>16184262
This cunt Tattooed his name on his neck and got smashed by 360 in a Rap battle, nuff said.
>>
>>16186503
Can't believe you moved to Adelaide in the first place you poor cunt. At least I can drive there in 2 hours and drive away from it at the end of the day.
>>
>buy new car
>get triggered at people who tail gate and cut the corner in front of me
>can't drive for more than 5 mins without road rage

is this what it's like to own a nice car?
>>
>>16187631
>that pic
Goddamn it's funny and true.
>>
>>16189198
das fruitloop
>>
>>16189178
>being scared of manual
>>
>>16189231
woops meant to say not manual.
very hard to find a manual volvo :(
>>
>>16189224
You get pretty insane about it since it's new. It doesn't have any of the little stonechips, dents or scratches that will be on a preowned car so if one happens, you'll be pissed since it happened in your care.
>>
I'm driving to Adelaide for the first time by myself, What should I expect compared to Vic?
>>
>>16189259
>terrible roads
>terrible drivers
>a bizarre and undeserved sense of superiority over all other states
>lots of fucking potholes
>lots of speed cameras
>lots of cyclists
>>
>>16189224
get dashcams to feed your paranoia even more
>>
>>16189278
>>16189244
I'm already going insane over it, It's always a dirty vr/vs commodore right up my ass and no one else. I will burn every one I see if i get rear ended by one. Dashcam might be a good idea when a dirty fucking commodore bucket of shit rams into me.
>>
>>16189259
The road from the Riverland to Gawler is probably one of the top 10 most boring roads in the country, just dirt and trees for hours. After Accommodation Hill you can have a little fun at least taking the dipping corners at speed but it's a shit drive for the most part.
>>
>>16189275
>a bizarre and undeserved sense of superiority over all other states

Is that why a random house fire or car crash in Sydney is always on the national news?
>>
>>16189328
SA has a weird little guy complex and tries to talk itself up with how great it is and shit on everyone else, the news and ads on TV being the primary way.
>>
>>16189259
If you're going through Bordertown on the A8, it'll be boring and littered with average speed zones

If you go on the A66 through naracoorte or mount gambier, you can drive as fast as you want until you join the A8
>>
>>16189352
Well I'll give you the media, but I've never heard anyone in my life say how great this state is.
>>
>>16189352
Never seen anything like that, probably because I don't watch news/tv or even go on social media
>>
>>16189376
A20 via Mildura seems faster.

>>16189396
West End ads do it all the time.
>>
>>16189383
Generally they don't, they just shit on every other state and see no positives at all. Nobody in SA would ever admit something non-SA is better.

The same goes for celebrities too. If someone from SA is even slightly famous, you're going to hear about it endlessly and TV/news will make a special point to mention "South Australia's own" or "South Australian born" constantly. Even celebs that nobody gives a fuck about still get a shitload of press in SA because they're from SA.

I understand having pride in your nation but SA just has a superiority complex and has to jerk off to itself in a mirror about how great it is. Other states don't even know this weird vendetta exists either.
>>
>>16189411
I would legit laugh at some cunt if they tried telling me how great it is to live here, we have some nice places but fuck me every state does. People forget 70% of SA is fucking desert, Fucking Goyder line.
>>
>>16189434
>I would legit laugh at some cunt if they tried telling me how great it is to live here
i've heard it a few times when I've been at parties.
it's cringey.
>>
>>16189458
Do us all a favour and smack the next cunt who says it, cheers.
>>
>>16189376
>>16189397
Yeah, Going on the A20. all the way to somewhere in the hills idk where gf knows more than i do.
>>
>>16189514
Don't bring any food with you, Fruit Fly station at Yamba just over the border will search your car and fine the fuck out of you if you have any fruit or veg in it.
>>
>>16189553
Yeah good idea, I forgot that thing existed. I will stop at renmark or something then.
>>
>>16189204
Got smashed doesn't really mean much. He still went to court the previous day, got told to strictly stay in sydney and then he drove down to melbourne for the battle

And the tatt is his choice. Not a Mickey mouse so it's ok
>>
>>16189560
It's a fucking pain I know, now when I go to Vic on fishing trips I just come back via Old Mail road, lot of roos and emus but beats fuck arseing around for 15 minutes having people search the car and boat.
>>
>>16189593
You gonna get Kerser tattooed on your neck too?
>>
>>16189604
No but if I was covered in tatts and had a noticeable handle that helps my career then I would
Its a bit lower than his jaw too, just under
>>
>>16189352
>>16189411
Sounds like some loosely masked SA hate.

>Other states don't even know this weird vendetta exists either.
Lol? You must be walking around with your hands over your ears. Anytime you hear any negativity in Melbourne it's followed quickly by "at least it isn't adelaide lol XD."

No states give a shit, good or bad about the others. The only place that's noticeably anti-anyone is the Melbourne CBD and suburbia.

Every state has its ups and downs and can appeal to different people.
>>
>>16189685
>SA hate
>I'm from SA
no mate, it's true. SA is nice and such but its boring as fuck and has no bragging rights.
>>
>>16189352
>>16189411
>>16189685
>>16189411
I wonder about this a lot.
I think happiness is internal desu, all this interstate comparison is just keeping up with the joneses.

That being said, as a perthfag I detest our dependence on cars, low speed limits, and lack of things to do.
>>
>>16189719
Perth still looks pretty nice though. Just a shame you're so far away from the rest of us and we have to cross a shitty desert to visit.
>>
>>16189715
I'm not originally from SA.

>boring as fuck
Subjective. There's quite a lot going on usually. Adelaide is absolutely hammered with festivals most of the year and if you can't enjoy winding roads 5 minutes from your house then there's something wrong with you.

Even the thing about poor road surface in the hills isn't that true. It's specific areas.

>no bragging rights
Well realistically it's very easy to get around compared to the eastern states cities and has a MUCH lower cost of living.
>>
>>16189748
>Even the thing about poor road surface in the hills isn't that true. It's specific areas.
you've literally never driven in SA have you? every road is trash. even major ones like south road are absolute hell to drive on and hills roads are neglected because hills.

>it's very easy to get around compared to the eastern states cities and has a MUCH lower cost of living.
because theres nothing here of interest that would justify a high cost of living
>>
>>16189748
>and if you can't enjoy winding roads 5 minutes from your house then there's something wrong with you.
you can't fucking enjoy them because of the cops so fuck you
>>
>>16189685
>>16189748
You're the guy from that party the anon went to aren't you?
>>
>>16189658
Figures.
>>
>>16189738
perth from a car perspective
>only good roads are in the hills
>realistically about 80km of decent road
>it's all 60 km/h and heavily enforced on weekends

Like any other city on earth, perth has a handful of very scenic spots and a couple of trendy districts. However you can't drink in public, you can't smoke in restaurants, and the public transport to get there and back is slow and expensive. If you want to pop a few valium and be a chilled out 35 year old with kids, perth would be a nice place to do that. But if you want to have a melbourne/berlin lifestyle as a young person, it's going to be difficult and expensive.
>>
File: 1452538990619.jpg (67KB, 856x960px) Image search: [Google]
1452538990619.jpg
67KB, 856x960px
>>16189761
>>16189763
>tfw cant even enjoy hill roads without cameras since road condition is so poor you'd fuckin crash if you tried to go speedboi racer
>>
>>16189775
>>16189775
oh, I forgot to add
>autocross circuit just got closed down due to noise complaints
>racing circuit just got closed to motorcycles because someone died
>literally only spot you can race motorcycles is the drag strip, which is boring and full of bogans

Just to clarify: there are no tracks where you can race motorcycles in perth now. I have one demerit point left, so I rode the hills at the 60km/h limit and it's actually cancer. It is a painfully low speed limit.
>>
File: redfinney3.jpg (299KB, 1441x772px) Image search: [Google]
redfinney3.jpg
299KB, 1441x772px
Adelaide is nothing to brag about but the hills are fun for hooning and fishing. Everyone who gets new suspension put in here are told by the mechanics to head up to the hills to break it in, and that's at least a 90 minute drive away.

>>16189775
>Can't drink in public

You fucking wot?
>>
>>16189761
>you've literally never driven in SA have you? every road is trash. even major ones like south road are absolute hell to drive on and hills roads are neglected because hills.
Keep telling yourself this. Yes South Road is a hole, but hey half of it is ripped up so what do you expect. Go Holbrooks+Marion instead.

>because theres nothing here of interest that would justify a high cost of living
Whether you want to argue that point or not there's an absolutely massive divide in the cost of living in Adelaide compared to Melbourne or Sydney. A days parking is literally four times the price in Melbourne and sometimes ten times the price in Sydney. That's absolute robbery.

>>16189763
Stop driving on Gorge, Lobethal, Greenhill, etc. You pretty much never see police off of the main roads the bros in their WRXs run all day.

>>16189766
I don't what you're referring to.
>>
File: 1469884111942.jpg (187KB, 500x576px) Image search: [Google]
1469884111942.jpg
187KB, 500x576px
>>16189811
>defending SA this hard
i think we found one of those in denial Sa cunts.
at least the rest of Sa lurkers know reality.

>You pretty much never see police off of the main roads
fuck yes you do cunt. i pass one on almost every empty road i find. i passed by 3 yesterday when driving round the back of strath.
>>
>>16189830
>Ignoring my points to post memes and say I'm in denial.
Top rebuttal, says it all really. I've lived in enough places to not irrationally hate where I live now.

>Strath
Oh so all those roads the police like to frequent? What a surprise. Go to Inman Valley or something like everyone else. This sounds like user error more than anything.
>>
>>16189845
If it's so irrational then why is it so common? Ever been outside of your city cuck?
>>
>>16189806
We are a massive nanny state.
Were I am the major shopping centre is being rebuilt. They have a poll whether or not to have a bottle-o put back in, cose 'tha children'.
They also canned our burnout pad idea, on private property, because the police said 'we dont need it, there is one in kwinana, dont be lazy go there'
Aldi isnt allowed to alcohol, because we apparently have enough places selling booze.
They also wanted to put a 'minimum price' in effect, so all wine/spirits etc could never go below a certain price
>>
>>16189923
Given that Aldi is Europes cheap as chips but charges 10x the price, I wouldn't buy alcohol from there either.
>>
>>16189979
>Given that Aldi is Europes cheap as chips but charges 10x the price
wat
>>
>>16189259
gay blowjobs in the streets, before you hit SA but it gets pretty hetero after that
>>
http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Ford-Falcon-Ute-2003/SSE-AD-4392900/?Cr=0

Thoughts? Need a ute asap and this looks pretty good to me
>>
>>16190016
Shitty no brand crap that most likely has no customer support or anything. If I was going to buy a mountain bike for $400 or a power tool for the same price I'd buy one with a reputable brand name and not some obscure german company that I've never heard of.
>>
>>16190115
You're a retard and this has nothing to do with cheap aldi booze.
>>
File: Ute.jpg (68KB, 1095x541px) Image search: [Google]
Ute.jpg
68KB, 1095x541px
>>16190096
You could just buy my old XF for $750 and save yourself 6 grand.
>>
>>16190126
Pics? Details? Location?

im not entirely opposed to the idea
>>
>>16190124
Aldi shopper spotted.
>>
>>16190096
>high kms BA auto
>$6,750
>putrid wheels with the wrong profile tyres
Yeah or you could fucking not
>>
>>16190133
Retarded coles/woolies shopper spotted
>>
>>16190115
wat
when did aldi sell 400 dollaroo power tools or bikes
even in germany they aren't this expensive
and when it comes to food products aldi usually relabels mid to high quality products
>>16190115
>7K
>200MM
>Auto
>Naa

is there nothing better available, or why are you considering it?
>>
>>16190134
>>16190142

Price isn't much of an issue, someone owes me 6k and is paying for it. Has less km on it than most comparable ones I've looked at, seems to be in better condition too.

Explain the wrong profile tyre situation? Is there any actual issues with that
>>
File: XF.jpg (116KB, 1285x711px) Image search: [Google]
XF.jpg
116KB, 1285x711px
>>16190131
It's been sitting in the backyard here in SA for 2 years, needs a new home, put a
Tonneau cover, bullbar and rollbar on it since this pic, dual fuel Petrol and LPG but it needs a bit of work, catty needs rewelding and some new door handles otherwise she's sweet.

>>16190142
When's the last time you got a catalogue? They sell gaming PC's for $2000 that are potatoes.
>>
>>16190170

>SA
nah too far away sorry
>>
File: muhtinny4.jpg (137KB, 1070x688px) Image search: [Google]
muhtinny4.jpg
137KB, 1070x688px
>>16190181
All g. I'll never get rid of this fucking thing I swear, see ones in way worse shape go for $1500 on scumtree that don't have anything aftermarket done to them.
>>
>>16190213
how much you want for it?
>>
>>16190392
$10,000 I know what I got.
>>
>>16190392
$750 but you'll end up spending a grand to get it going good again, god bless Falcons.
>>
>>16188913
victoria is the best for touge, to be honest.

don't get me wrong, the rest of the state is pure cancer but if you are going hours out to get to this HEAVEN TOUGE then you won't ever encounter a cop there. too remote.

the roads are pretty good too because no-one drives on these ones, they're too fucking scary for normies.

vic has full blown touge if you go deep enough, plus hours upon hours of amazing gravel touge as well if you wanna rally

it's the redeeming factor to make up for the insane cops if you are in the city
>>
>>16190170
>needs new door handles
Every X series Falcon ever.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q869zgAKwgI
>>
>>16190875
>June
Late to post this m8
>>
File: lano.jpg (32KB, 545x408px) Image search: [Google]
lano.jpg
32KB, 545x408px
>>16190851
Let's make Die cast door handles, what could go wrong?
>>
>>16190926
So much this. The amount of X-Series Falcons throughout the nineties I remember seeing with various missing door handles was silly.
>>
>>16190971
If some cunt came up with metal door Handles for X series Falcons they would be a millionaire overnight no shit.
>>
>>16191009
and unbreakable VT fuel flaps
>>
>>16189685
Except for Tassie. Moved to the mainland, very quickly found out that everyone hates Tasmania for being an economic lead weight, and for being supposedly filled with a lot of people with a single digit IQ.
>>
>>16191018
>unbreakable VT fuel flaps
They are far from unbreakable
>>
File: 3029219903_8d58b8ebd4_o.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
3029219903_8d58b8ebd4_o.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
Anyone know if it's legal to convert a vehicle to have tracks and then drive it on the road?

I want to build a small-scale Mark V and use it as a camper.
>>
>>16191049
follow your dreams
>>
>>16191049
you may need a licence endorsement to drive such a heavy vehicle
also might want to check around your area the load limit of various bridges

rubber tracks and a full set of lamps and indicators are standard fare on French and German tanks
>>
>>16191047
read the post I replied to

>>16191049
not really
you must have conditional rego, which is only for use in specific circumstances, such as snow or sand. Metal tracks will fuck a road surface quicker than anything
>>
File: track grouser.jpg (92KB, 640x445px) Image search: [Google]
track grouser.jpg
92KB, 640x445px
you could use wheels and grouser
>>
>>16191115
Yeah I read it again right after I posted

Fucking fuel flap has me on edge, glued the cunt back together and it snapped again
>>
What's the best tunnel in sydney for me to ride a screaming motorbike down
>>
>>16191262
Your mums fanny, m8
You could fit a bus in that tunnel
>>
Any auto electrics about? Can those white daytime LEDs be fitted to older models?
>>
>>16191304
You'll look like a faggot if you put those on an old car. I've seen Celicas with them and it looks hilariously terrible.
>>
>Victoria
>police are nothing more than aggressive revenue collectors
>roads are an hour+ from the city, enjoy getting stuck behind a Corolla on the black spur
>south Australia
>police are very fair especially compared to vicpol
>excellent twisties minutes from your door

Hmmm TOUGH choice
>>
>>16191307
Yeah, fair point. Was just wondering if it could be done.
>>
>>16191329
>Western Australia
>Police are aggressive revenue collectors, but OHS standards are so high they can only place cameras in certain locations.
>Roads are generally shit, but a few hidden gems within the city or less than an hour from it
>No turbo P plater laws
>Relatively lenient towards modding. Police won't pull you over unless you're really obnoxious.
>>
>>16191329
>absolutely shit roads with more craters in them than the moon
>speed cameras on every hills road and highest speeding fine cost in the entire country
Yeah, SA is so much better.
>>
>>16191342
>Police are aggressive revenue collectors
MOST arent tho, i got let off riding unlicensed doing 30km/h over.
>within the city or less than an hour from it
our state is so big, why stay in such a small area
>>
>>16191329
>AMERICA
>fuck yeah
>zero traffic enforcement on all the good roads outside of CO/CA
>speed cameras DEFUNDED
>what learner laws?
>burgers galore
>can't stump the trump
>modding is awesome unless you're a stancefags
>emissions exemptions every two feet

>australia
>no freedom
>no good beer
>everyone says cunt all the time
>kangaroos

hard choice brospeh
>>
>>16191356
>speed cameras on every hills road

M8 are u drunk thats LITERALLY not even true
>>
>>16191372
It's interesting you scrutinise Australian beer in an Aus/US comparison. I guess American beer is superior, if you don't like the taste of beer.
>>
>>16191372
This is the daily ausfag thread u cunt and while you make some good points our beer is better and stronger than yours DESU

god BLESS America
>>
>>16191372
There's beer in America?

I thought you lot drank piss?
>>
>>16191372
If you cunts would allow us to emigrate I think most people WOULD pick the USA
>>
>>16191393
>>16191399
>tfw they put good american beers in the "imports" section
>in america
>>
what's a good part time job I should pick up after hsc
>>
>>16191262
pls, I'll even record it for you cunts
>>
>>16191407
McD's, nightfill at your local Woolies or Coles, shard production for HSP.
>>
>>16191413
hmmm shard production sounds good how do I contact him
>>
>>16191413
He said GOOD part time
>>
File: minor injuries.jpg (65KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
minor injuries.jpg
65KB, 620x413px
>>16191047
The one on my falcon is all metal baby

Suck eggs
>>
File: Ford Falcon coupe.png (347KB, 720x438px) Image search: [Google]
Ford Falcon coupe.png
347KB, 720x438px
>>16191370
Today in stuff that never happened...
>>
>>16191393
This. The type of people who only drink Carona and claim they enjoy beer.
>>
>>16191435
whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
>>16191435
looks way too long, would look better shortened a bit
>>
>>16191018
My VX hasn't had a fuel flap for like 4 years. Those things just fly off.
>>
>>16191412
Not have speed cameras
That one on the m2 near macquarie or something

That one that goes onto pennant hills rd at castle hill or something

That mangrove mountain one up the coast
>>
File: 1479636791126.png (370KB, 720x438px) Image search: [Google]
1479636791126.png
370KB, 720x438px
>>16191435
>>16191495
The front looks fine, the rear from the edge of the doors would look nicer if it was shorter
>>
>>16191018
How do people even break them?, I'll never understand.
>>
>>16191567
aboriginals
it's always the boongs
>>
>>16191566
nah to nose heavy/long
looks too aston martin
>>
File: 1403316521181.jpg (27KB, 361x409px) Image search: [Google]
1403316521181.jpg
27KB, 361x409px
>>16191570
>mfw when working with some white cunt who was 1/80th abo but still got gibsmedats from the government
>had a VY wagon with no fuel cap

Figures.
>>
>>16191592
Easy access, bruv.
>>
>>16191566
looks good but I don't know where you can get oval shaped rims, and if you can it will be a pretty bumpy ride and it will fuck your suspension
>>
>>16191596
The shit he told me about though fucking hell, he could get a job as a firie in Mt Gambier and the government would pay for all the licenses he would need to do so because some cunt fucked an abo 50 years ago in his family, cunt was even whiter than me and I'm anglo as fuck. No wonder everyone hates these freeloader cunts.
>>
File: Holden_HG_Kingswood_Sedan.jpg (2MB, 2962x1996px) Image search: [Google]
Holden_HG_Kingswood_Sedan.jpg
2MB, 2962x1996px
How can i get a HG Kingswood cheap?
>>
>>16191609
$200,000 Firm no tyre kickers or time wasters I know what I got.
>>
>>16191608
sounds like a guy i work with, had to come to work with a certificate to prove he was part original
>>
>>16191614
goddamn nigga all i got is 2.50 and half a pack of gum
>>
>>16189178
grab an old 240 gl if you want an easy to work on RWD turbo shitbox

I'm planning to run a turbo from a forester in the volvo once the blades are fixed, but even NA it's fun to drive

The interior is so comfy, the stock seats feel like armchairs
>>
File: like pepes in rain.webm (2MB, 1032x432px) Image search: [Google]
like pepes in rain.webm
2MB, 1032x432px
>>16191608
>Senpai been here since 2nd fleet
>Somehow managed not to root any abos along the way
>No free stuff for me

I honestly dunno why they cry poor, shitloads of admin and entry level jobs in the pub service and health industry that don't need a brain, pay ok and all you've really got to do is turn up by 9 and fuck off around 5.
>>
File: double-trouble.png (411KB, 380x540px) Image search: [Google]
double-trouble.png
411KB, 380x540px
>>16191629
>Somehow managed not to root any abos along the way

Not hard, depends on how drunk your ancestors were. I regret not fucking Cassie from Double Trouble when I had the chance to though.
>>
You're not a true blue aussie until you ravage a savage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq52TDLqNQg
>>
>>16191642
They where mostly irish back then, so the question is more like how often where they sober.
>>
>>16191651
>tfw mum is 2nd gen Irish
>dad was an immigrant from Wales

What did these cunts see in this country in the first place?
>>
>>16191656
You ever been to Ireland or Wales? The country side's nice, but industry is non existent. Wales especially is a hole.
>>
Hey guys i'm buying a MR2 and putting a coffee machine in the boot to sell people coffee, where can i go in vic with /o/tists to spend their money on me
>>
>>16191656
Most the UK, Scotland and Ireland where pretty fucking horrible back then.
I guess starting with nothing and making something of it was better than having no foreseeable future where they where
>>
>>16191673
Also i'm incredibly stoned ama
>>
WHAT TH FUCK

http://www.bikesales.com.au/bnbis/OAG-AD-12554402/2014-Kawasaki-ER-6nL-ABS/?cr=0&psq=%28%28%28SiloType%3D%5BBrand%20new%20bikes%20available%5D%7CSiloType%3D%5BBrand%20new%20bikes%20in%20stock%5D%29%7CSiloType%3D%5BDemo%20%26%20near%20new%20bikes%5D%29%26%28Make%3D%5BKawasaki%5D%26Service%3D%5BBikesales%5D%29%29&pso=0&pss=~Price
>>
Get this up in ya, cunts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9eap_cKLP4
>>
>>16191622
TWO packs of gum and you've got yourself a deal buddy
>>
>>16191656
>tfw great, great, great gramps was the firstborn son of a sister of a baron
>tfw the baron wasn't allowed to have kids, her son would be first in line
>tfw her husband died, she remarried and ubergramps was re-written as illegitimate
>tfw they gave him a family ring and a couple hundred bucks and told him to fuck off to straya
>tfw the Baron Rokeby descendants are squillionaires and have an empire of businesses

Th-thanks for telling me gramps
>>
File: vomit.jpg (44KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
vomit.jpg
44KB, 312x312px
>>16191701
I didn't know an ER6N could be raped that badly.. And I own one for fuck sake.
>>
File: Certain death.jpg (18KB, 192x320px) Image search: [Google]
Certain death.jpg
18KB, 192x320px
>Woke up at noon after nightshift
>Browse gumtree ads in bed
>See a Hyosung GV650 for $500 that's still rego'd, no start and electrical issues
>Pass
>Get to work on shitbox EF front suspension lift
>Skim 30mm 79 series coil spring spacer to 26mm
>Mill 10mm step into back of old spring insulator
>Some minor swearing and heavy spring compressing action later

Pretty good day in best Aus though m8s
>>
S15 or s14 facelift? Two of my mates currently own spec-r's and idk what I want, s13s are over priced old and rusty. I'm thinking about s14 cause cheaper but is there a big driving diffrence? They seem to skid pretty well and won't the price of s15s be going up cause the yanks are getting them?
>>
>>16191798
s14 dont be a fag
>>
How accurate is redbook?
>>
>>16191833
It's based entirely off stated prices paid off vehicle transfers.
So if you've ever bought/sold a car where the transfer price written as a lower amount in order to screw the stamp duty down (haven't we all?), Red Book can only be as accurate as that.
>>
>>16191833
Depends on the car

Anything older that's desirable or somewhat collectable, Redbook is WAY under what they actually go for.
>>
>>16189923
fuck i hate this shitty seppo mentality so much
>hide the booze from the children!
>that will totally have some positive effect!!
i want to suffocate whoever came up with the idea that anyone needs a fucking liquor license with a brown paper bag
fucking cunts
>>16190170
haven't seen anything of the like here in WA yet
>>
File: Just chuckin' my bike.jpg (58KB, 800x769px) Image search: [Google]
Just chuckin' my bike.jpg
58KB, 800x769px
>>16186503
I moved to Adelaide three weeks ago.
I knew about the shitty roads here before I moved.
>Why did you move to Adelaide?
Because family and about the only place I could move to that wasn't a shitty small town.
>>
>>16191798
S15s are reasonably priced tho, 40k ish new now 10ish even in good stock condition if youre lucky. S14s are nice but the s15 has that aesthetic especially the spec r. If you seriously legit only care about the drive get a 14 but otherwise go the full 15.
>>
>>16191879
>shitty road

Oh no they are a bit bumpy meanwhile you have some of the best cruising roads in aus minutes from the suburbs with top scenery hl
>>
>>16191855
>tfw started homebrewing at end of highschool and haven'thaven't bought beer in nearly 9 years

I'm sure there are already other like minded kids doing it as well.
>>
>>16191906
>10k s15
No. If you want an s15 you will fork out at least 15k for a cleanish lowish kms one (<150000).
>>16191798
The yanks don't get the s15 until 2024 since it came out in 99 and they have their 25 year rule. There isn't much difference between the 14 and the 15 besides a nicer and more modern interior in the 15. 15 a sliver heavier. Stock for stock, the jap spec s15 is the most powerful and the jap spec s14 isn't available for import. The aus spec s15 and the aus spec s14 make the same power and are gimped about 40kw from jap spec. Engine, driveline and suspension bits can be easily swapped between the 15 and the 14, and some bits can even be switched eith the 13. Speaking of s13s, you can get a clean one for about 10-11k, so consider them. They do make a bit less power than the 14 and 15, however.
>>
>>16191917
Golden Grove roads are nicer, if you want to go out that way.
>>
>>16191798

s15 all the way. I'm actually selling an Autech one at the moment, and I'll do you a deal if you're interested. How's $10k sound?

I know non-turbo's aren't that desirable, but you can't beat the sound of its roaring Naa engine.
>>
>>16191937
Its a nice drive on one tree for sure.

Adelaidiens are spoiled for choice when it comes to nice driving tracks.

Greenhill road is garbo tho always traffic there
>>
370z
SLK 350
986/ early 987 Boxster S

What other speedy, speedy speed boy cars are around this price?
>pls no falcodores
>>
>>16192031
Naa m8.
>>
>>16192031
>10k for a derpy bastard-child na silvia
lel. Better have less than 100,000km on the clock m8.
>>
>>16193343
>he missed the meme
>>
>>16191917
>Oh no they are a bit bumpy
That's an under statement. My local mechanics main repair jobs are shock absorbers since the potholes and bumps in these shit roads blow shocks apart constantly. Even a dealership I deal with in the city has been mostly dealing with shock absorbers.
>>
>>16191917
>a bit bumpy
I've ruined my shocks in 6 months from the roads
>>
Say you have an old shitbox you're planning to fix up but it's a few states over but it's still driveable and could probably get one of those permits for unlicensed casr. How would you do it?
I dont want to spend half the cars value shipping it over but I don't fancy driving a deathbox for 20 hours through the countryside either
>>
>>16195437
Wouldn't you need to get a permit for both states? Or would you just need one from the state it was last registered in?
>>
>>16195518
pretty sure if you get one from one state it's valid in the rest
>>
>>16195437
Tow it then.
>>
>>16195654
What with? Hire a car and a trailer to tow it?
>>
Why have the last 3 things that have been sent to me all been damaged?
I buy shit online brand new and it either comes damaged because packaging was shit or even when it is packaged properly, it still have damage.

Do online sellers not inspect their products before shipping it out and expect cunts to deal with it?
>>
>>16195758
still has damage* fuck
>>
>>16195758
Are you a cunt to posties? Cause it sounds like one doesn't like you

>>16195694
Find a towie at your local late night kebab show
Say, "how much to tow a car from x to x"
ezpz
>>
>>16195694
>>16195654
I had a look at trailer hire and it costs about the same as just paying someone to do it
>>
File: ss+(2016-11-21+at+01.16.53).jpg (58KB, 641x391px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-11-21+at+01.16.53).jpg
58KB, 641x391px
>Social media users have called the man a "gutless wonder".

>"Slap him with a $4,000 close pass fine and a hit and run," wrote one.
>>
>>16195974
story? I live under rocks
>>
>>16195979
http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/perth-man-caught-smacking-cyclist-on-bottom-while-travelling-in-car-20161120-gstqhx.html
>>
>>16191707
>>16191701
its so ugly

and those lotus ones were ugly as fuck too.
>>
>>16195758
It's just bad luck.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQbCmPzArsc

Noice

>>16195988
the absolute madman
>>
File: POLITE.jpg (77KB, 960x542px) Image search: [Google]
POLITE.jpg
77KB, 960x542px
>>
File: eyes.gif (340KB, 305x240px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.gif
340KB, 305x240px
>>16196121
Well that's enough to put the fear of god into me for another month regarding hilux utes, intersections, roundabouts and fucking idiots in hatchbacks
>>
>>16196356
>That guy cutting the intersection on a bike getting clipped by a ute doing a u-turn around the whole thing
>>
>>16196389
I would have honestly murdered the people in the Megane at the 9min mark
>>
>>16184262
what a faggot, always raps about faggots. I think he is hiding something.
>>
>>16184562
Ever notice that hazard/warning signs are yellow and black, plus NSW plates are yellow and black.

nothing suss
>>
>>16184623
Wait until you see all the swirl marks in the sun.
>>
>>16189259
Less cuckold but more faggots
>>
>>16190115
>tfw my $18 aldi angle grinder is still going strong 3 years later with about an hour use every weekend.

It has lasted longer than the shitty $49 Ozito from bunnings, that fucken thing shit the bed one month out of the warranty.
>>
>>16190213
>not using a skeg support
>>
>>16196453
Yep it triggered my road rage by watching it.

at that point i would just start chucking shit out of my window at them or rammed em
>>
>>16191417
night fill is good and good money for a numpty
>>
>>16183713
Is rheumatoid arthritis a meme to get more painkillers or what?
>>
I want to help change Australia for the better but I need help /dat/. I implore you to mail your local MP about the idea of a foreign buyers lax for land and property. I am tired of seeing locals get beaten down by foreign buyers picking up land for their own profit while locals are shafted on obtaining their dream homes.
>>
>>16191850
>transfer price written as a lower amount in order to screw the stamp duty down

used to be like that but the cunts here don't care about that anymore and they look up the market value of the car.
>>
File: employment stats.jpg (240KB, 2047x1432px) Image search: [Google]
employment stats.jpg
240KB, 2047x1432px
>>16196632
>writing letters to a bunch of cunts who dont give a fuck and couldnt change their way out of an adult diaper

Most young fellas cant even get work
>>
>>16191927

I brew with a grainfather as my old 3V setup was too big for new place when I moved.
>>
>>16196638
Now this is depressing. I knew the job market was a bit shitty here but not that bad.

Why even try? Might as well stop looking so I can give some other neets a chance to change
>>
>Storms coming they say
>Shit bricks and try to find shelter for my car
>No storms coming atm

Fuck the people that say this shit.
>>
>>16196638
>Most young fellas cant even get work
Plenty of apprenticeships/trades going, though a lot of competition

All the desk jobs have been snatched up by spuds already
>>
>>16196651
i gave up this year.

idk maybe next year ill scrooge enough savings to travel
>>
>>16196638
>population of the entire country is 26 million
>over 3 million dont even have full time jobs
how is this country even staying afloat holy shit
>>
>>16196656
Shitloads of competition and piss all pay for apprentices.
>>
File: stats.png (252KB, 1237x691px) Image search: [Google]
stats.png
252KB, 1237x691px
>>16196656
Fuck up we literally have 50% youth unemployment

Dont belive me?

http://mccrindle.com.au/resources/Australia-Population-Map-Generational-Profile-2015_Infographic_McCrindle.pdf
>>16196662
and there is only 12 million millennials/youth and less then half of them have full time work and the rest have shit casual crap
>>
>>16195974
Oh God. I've done this before on my motorbike. Am I fucked?
>>
>>16196671
>and there is only 12 million millennials/youth and less then half of them have full time work and the rest have shit casual crap

>tfw job agencies through centrelink get pissed at you for not finding work and just say you're leeching off the system
>there are no jobs to get at all
>last job i applied to had over 400 applicants for the same position

i think we're fucked
>>
File: 1459546399543.png (102KB, 450x443px) Image search: [Google]
1459546399543.png
102KB, 450x443px
>want to send a letter for free
>dont want to send a whole muthfucking dollar
>made the from address where i want it to go
>made the to address impossible to deliver to
>post depot forced to return to sender, which is the from address
>the letter goes where i want it to go, for free

i shouldnt be this excited but i did this a week ago and its arrived today, i cant believe it worked
>>
>>16196679
Oh i know we're fucked

Universal basic income when?

The workforce is going to continue to shrink and shit will really hit the fan in 2020 when all the major projects start to wrap up like Interstate highways and NBN around the same time, maybe that will linger on another 5 years as they sidegrade to FTTP
>>
>>16196683
It only works if it's a fairly local area, something like within 100km as I recall.
>>
>>16196671
What's our generations like? I hear in the us gen Z is one of the most conservative generation since pre-war times, not surprising after the clusterfuck of gen y/millennials
>>
>>16196688
As in aussie generations?

Horrid leftist idiots that go to uni to get a useless degree and by the time they get out into the ever shrinking workforce they wont even be able to get a mcjob

Wish america would fix their healthcare system i'd move there in a heartbeat just for the car culture alone and bring my Calais with me
>>
>>16196693
Nah. Generations are world wide. Up to 1995 is millennials and post is gen Z. Current scum in uni is mostly gen Y still.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/amp/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html
>>
>>16196688
>Gen Z

They're more fucked than us Gen Y's are.
>>
>>16196687
ill find some interstate people to send it to, i need to find out if its possible
>>
File: 1474859068766.jpg (90KB, 800x696px) Image search: [Google]
1474859068766.jpg
90KB, 800x696px
>>16196671
>know a girl that had a fairly nice job
>nothing amazing but it was full time and she made about the national annual wage
>was talking to her the other day
>she resigned from her job and wants to go to university
>to study ART
>literally also spent a shitload of her money on a holiday recently with her boyfriend and had to move back in with her parents
>>
>>16196703
People get sucked in by the study what you love meme. I did the same and ended up doing a semester of psychology. Luckily uni was a lefty hellhole so I had no qualms about dropping out.
>>
>>16196703
I expected nothing less from my retarded generation.

Wish there wasnt a whole stigma about hanging out with younger generations i hate Gen Y so much

>>16196701
Unless Trump does a 180 and somehow uncucks us aussies in the process they are completely fucked
>>
>>16196710
lol i lasted 2 days at my uni didnt even go to introduction

What uni?

i looked at coffs its horrid most anti social uni ever and its 90% leftist women even in Y10-12 and Tafe

was complete with lgbti+ safe space stickers too
>>
>>16196710
I considered doing uni, psychology too actually, but ultimately the career prospects looked terrible and I think dealing with SJWs and debt would have really worn on me.
>>
>>16196712
I dunno about gen Z. I feel like they are most likely to swing hard either way. They are the most radical generation
>>
>>16196712
But the gens after us are shit mate. The women are total whores (not in the good way) and the guys look like twinks and are total cucks.
>>
File: 1476935334614.jpg (41KB, 389x379px) Image search: [Google]
1476935334614.jpg
41KB, 389x379px
>>16196717
Most of the teachers where fucking clueless women and numale cucks

one based greek oldfag basically told me to quit and said job opportunities where shit.

I swear he was redpilled
>>16196721
>mfw literally born in the wrong generation
fuck
>>16196723
I honestly dont notice a difference i just hate gen x-z in general they all look act and think the fucking same
>>
>>16196715
Flinders uni in SA. Between the socialist alternatives, neon hair coloured hambeasts and the general way they worm their lefties shit into every since lecture was it.

Uni. Not even once
>>
>>16196730
i wish 4chan could just uproot and move to a different planet.

>geturass2marz2020
>>
>>16196729
he probably knows how lucky he got getting a job as a psychology teacher among anything

Most uni courses are a waste of time anyway, either too specific or not enough jobs for your degree. I wanted to become an engineer but whats the point?
>>
>>16196730
Adelaide Uni didn't look too bad, most of the women looked fine. But oh damn there were a lot of fucking numales around.

And it seems everyone is doing arts degrees. What the fuck do they think is going to come of it?
>>
>>16196740
>whats the point?
Killing time to you die?

I realized i have nothing in common with my generation anymore except for my love of cars and computers and thats literally where it ends.

Politically, culturally i might as well be fucking american.
>>
>>16196740
>either too specific or not enough jobs for your degree
Usually it's both. I forget what it was but there was one degree where there are only about 3 openings per year for the job itself but a shitload of people were doing the degree anyway.
>>
>>16196746
It seems no one really knows what they want to do in life, so they just study anything to avoid coming off as some useless directionless cunt
>>
File: datass.jpg (906KB, 4800x2580px) Image search: [Google]
datass.jpg
906KB, 4800x2580px
Also i like that the newer gen like 17 and up have a bigger interest in cars than my shit gen

>>16196751
Why is gen Y so up themselves?

I am totally self aware and take the piss out of myself all the time but hardly anyone else does especially my age in their 20s they are so fucking unaware of how stupid and alouf they are cant even hold a conversation unless they are pissed or high up a tree
>>
>>16196751
I ditched uni and decided to drive a truck. Great for aspies/autists as you don't really deal with many people at all.
>>
>>16196755
Because through school and your early life you are pushed to do something with your life, but not everyone does. But they can't accept this, so they go to uni in hopes they find their place.

End of the day they get a 50k debt to the government and are working a part time job or 2 completely unrelated to their degrees
>>
>don't want to drive
>don't want to ride
>don't want to do shit
I'm so bored. Pretty tired of the usual vidja, anime, fap and drive routine that my life has become. Even drug abuse isn't looking fun anymore
>>
>>16196819
Ayy this.
>>
>>16196819
>drug abuse
This is the reason why you are "bored". How about you face the reason you abuse drugs.
>>
>>16196824
Because there's not much else to do, and every activity is made better by being high
>>
>>16196828
Oh boy do you need redpilling about drugs

How old are you anon?

I stopped everything when i turned 24
>>
>>16183713
What's a cheap reliable 4 cylinder dohc shitbox that I could thrash for a year besides an Excel?
>>
>>16196841
An excel, a twin cam excel. A twin cam eBay turbo excel. The choices are limitless
>>
Total noob here.
How do I know if my econobox needs an oil change? I bought one and forgot to ask the old owner what oil he uses and when was the last change.
>>
File: 1477377369420.png (164KB, 427x358px) Image search: [Google]
1477377369420.png
164KB, 427x358px
>>16196847
>theres no escaping the Excel meme
>>
>>16196841
Sigma
>>
>>16196841
Why does it have to be a 4? There are some nice 6s around like Falcons, Camrys, Magnas etc.
>>
>>16196852
what about a older Focus or something like this?

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Ford-Telstar-TX5-1989/SSE-AD-4333396/?Cr=6

Seem like fun
>>
>>16196851
Dummy. Flush everything, oil coolant and brake fluid, then do AFT and power steering later.
>>
>>16196870
This. Just put in the oil weight recommended by the manufacturer and you're all good.
>>
>>16196847
>>16196852
Looks like I might get an excel

>>16196854
Sigma?

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/adelaide-cbd/cars-vans-utes/mitsubishi-sigma-gh-turbo-modified/1114116343

>>16196861
I did think a BA or something, I mainly want something to drive until I get my fulls next year
>>
>>16196880
an excel is trash. dont fall for it retard.
>>
>>16196862
No. Excels are better.
>>
>>16196880
Excel's are fantastic, while BA's are good they're hard to find cheap and unfucked
>>
I found the problem guys
>>
>>16196890
Weld that shit together and it will be farkin mint cunt.
>>
>>16196890
>clutch dropping
>>
>>16196892
>weld

>>16196897
>not dropping it in a fuckin Skyline
>>
>>16196898
>having no self control
>>
>>16196912
>not driving a skyline as it should be driven
>>
>>16196912
Oh shush. If he wants to break his car hooning let him. At least he knows what he does is dumb and will actually fix it, unlike some dumb trips we've had in here
>>
>>16196915
Better move to Japan then.
>>
>>16196919
>Implying you can
Old cars are taxed to fuck and back. Just getting one back on roads there would cost exorbitant amounts, theres a good reason why most of their used cars get exported
>>
>>16196919
Skylines are only cared for properly in aus. The japs don't make them dose nearly loud enough
>>
>>16196927
What about the flutter?
>>
>>16196927
Are you a lebo?
>>
>>16196927
>Skylines are only cared for properly in aus.
lol you have to be dosing i mean joking right?
>>
>>16196954
The entire point of a skyline is to dose and generally goon around with large turbos doing skids.
Not doing so should be a crime
>>
>fa͏m gone out for an hour or 2
>Decide to start blasting hitler speeches for the meme
>Get out my nazi outfit and drap the walls with my swastika flags
>For the meme of course
>Dont notice family get home
>They walk in on me
>Refuse to speak to me
Fucking normie scum, dont even understand what a fucking meme is. It was just ironic.
>>
>>16196932
A dose is just exaggerated turbo flutter
>>
>>16197032
stop being edgy
>meme
remember when saying this word was the most cancerous, reddit infused thing you could say?
>>
>was at a parking lot the other day
>woman stopped and blocking cars by texting
>overcome with anger at people using their phones while driving and being ignorant of their surroundings
>put window and shout of my car "GET THE FUCK OF YOUR PHONE BITCH"
>she looks up in surprise and shock

I can't stay silent about this shit anymore. The amount of near misses I've seen because of phones is ridiculous, some cunt almost ran me down on a crosswalk when his light was red because he was on his phone.
>>
>>16197054
Buy a motorbike and steal people's phones. You'd be surprised how many you can get just by reaching through the window.
>>
>>16197060
https://youtu.be/NohSRA6foCA
>>
>>16197096

>>16197096

>>16197096

NEW THREAD
>>
>>16196751
>so they just study anything to avoid coming off as some useless directionless cunt
>Doing arts at Uni
That just screams useless directionless cunt.
Not that I can say much, coming from 9 years of Maccas to move down and live in Adelaide.
Just glad I got a response from this Bakery job.
>>
File: 1354923788238.gif (463KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1354923788238.gif
463KB, 500x363px
>>16196819
>Want to drive but can't decide where to drive to
>Want to play vidya but nothing new interesting and all the shit I already have feels like I've done it enough
>Want to melt more Aluminium but need income to start doing more or a friend with a sweet ass furnace
>>
File: Excel at Excel.png (145KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Excel at Excel.png
145KB, 500x500px
>>16196852
>>
>>16197130
Sounds like a good plan. I've spent many a night melting down shit out of boredom. Recently lost my little blowtorch though so that ideas gone.
>>
>>16197133
Must've been a saga posting that image
>>
File: DSC_0019.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0019.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>16197145
I moved and decided it better to ditch my furnace after it'd been used for about five or so melts and was crumbling apart.
>>
>>16197150
Looks interesting. What do you use it for?
>>
File: DSC_0060.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0060.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>16197152
Melting aluminium, fueled by charcoal and a hair dryer. The refractory is a cheap mix of play sand and plaster of Paris.

Could theoretically melt Copper, but I'd use Gas for that instead of charcoal. More guaranteed temperature and less free carbon to fall in the metal.
>>
File: Excel.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Excel.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
>>16197147
Just a few episodes.
>>
>>16197145
What sort of things did you melt down?
>>
>>16192246
xr6t falcon
ss commodore
>>
>>16197287
>xr6t falcon
cant turn and heavy as fuck
>ss commodore
Cheap but most are run into the ground but generally handle better than the falcons ironically

Barra Turbos are easier to mod to make stupid power but the LS are more reliable and cheaper
>>
>>16196851
If you don't know, get it changed.
>>
>>16197307
>people always spew the "barras are easier to mod" meme
>and then they don't mod it or slide it into a tree before they can
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.