[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

resntly my car horn just didnt stop working so i just unplogged

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: horn800.jpg (72KB, 800x544px) Image search: [Google]
horn800.jpg
72KB, 800x544px
resntly my car horn just didnt stop working
so i just unplogged the Relay
what can be the problem? the horns are working fine
car: Nissan Almera n15
>>
>>16182019
>nissan
The problem is - you are a scumbag
>>
File: nissan-almera-gti-06.jpg (88KB, 575x431px) Image search: [Google]
nissan-almera-gti-06.jpg
88KB, 575x431px
>>16182026
say wah?!
>>
Worn wire or connection is causing the circuit to close. Could be in the steering wheel if that's where your button is located. Or near any structural damage your car might have had in the front end.
>>
>>16182085
it got a damaged a bit in the front indeed
>>
Try plogging in a new relay and looking for shorts
>>
>>16182019
>just didn't start working
So it's working fine?
>>
>>16182121
did it
still working non stop
>>
>>16182125
i gave them power from the bettery to chack them and they worked fine
>>
Check the whole chain from the wheel to the horn with a voltmeter.
From what you said it shouldn't be after the relay so I really suspect the switch in the wheel. It's very unlikely that a wire in between is touching a (+) so...

Good luck with that N15 bro.
>>
>>16182165
sound like a lot of work for all the end of the weekend :)
>>
>>16182104
Then the wire for the horn has been nicked and that's what's causing the problem. Start where the damage occurred and work out checking the wire. You'll find it soon enough. Then fix it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.