[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>looking for a car <5000 dollarydoos >check the /o/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Zoom.jpg (21KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Zoom.jpg
21KB, 800x450px
>looking for a car <5000 dollarydoos
>check the /o/ sticky
>look under hot hatchbacks
>no Mazda 3

Is there any reason for this? The hatchback version seems really good for the money (I found a 2006 with 150,000 for 4k)
>>
V8 dunnydoor vx with fe2 and wide tyres if Aussie.

Mps is ok but it's literally a focus with awd
>>
>>16181929
I have a 2005 hatch with the 2.3L
I got it with 100k miles for $5k.
Love the car
>>
>>16181947
It doesn't even have AWD, and it uses a Mazda engine instead of a Volvo one.
>>
>>16181947
>Mps is ok but it's literally a focus with awd
Are you brain damaged?
Its not AWD
Its not a focus
The focus uses a mazda engine.
>2016
>people still think ford builds their own cars
For fucks sake
>>
>>16181957
>>16181951
Mazda 6 atenza in aus/jdm had a first gen with awd and a turbo i4 you just only got the fwd version with a different engine it was literally the awd focus here in aus at least but they are rare As.

Never said Ford built it just the platform
>>
>>16181978
Mazda6
Mazda3
These arent the same car.
Fucking moron
>>
>>16181985
I said it was a focus based Mazda with awd and to prove I am not bs they are real now fuck off.

Check out this Mazda 6.
https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Mazda-6-2006/SSE-AD-4351082
>>
>>16181929
LPG is a shit eater that wouldn't add cars to the list if they weren't on his lot for under $5k
>>
>>16181990
OP is NOT talking about mazda 6
The mazda six shares nothing with the focus.
The focus is built on a volvo platform with a mazda engine.
The focus and mazda 3 share the platform.
Are we clear?
>>
>>16181999
Why does it have to be a mazda 3? They are heavy and wollowy
>>
>>16182015
No...
Just... just fucking stop you moron
>>
>>16182021
Mx5 faggot
>>
OP here, thanks to >>16181950 and >>16181994 for the only useful posts in this thread.

>>16182029
miat a shit
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.