[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>need to buy something from store >don't want car

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: door-ding-repair.jpg (18KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
door-ding-repair.jpg
18KB, 275x275px
>need to buy something from store
>don't want car to get dinged
>have NASA send your car to Mars for parking
>finish your shopping
>soccermom in SUV somehow managed to ding your car on a completely different planet.

Is it so hard to just slowly open the door, or wrap your hand on the edge of the door?
>>
>>16176110
That poor V70.
>>
>be me
>white car
>car blows smoke on startup, so slowly get layer of soot on car
>come back from shop
>car has a ding
FUCKTHISGAYEARTH.GIF
>run finger over it
>just a reflection front soot

:^)
>>
>>16176118
*reflection from soot

The 'ding' literally wiped off, I just have autism.
>>
File: DSC_0077.jpg (731KB, 1458x2592px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0077.jpg
731KB, 1458x2592px
>park miata against a wall, side mirror barely scraping wall
>so much room between me and next spot
>plenty of free spots
>come back to dinged rear fender
>>
>>16176110
>finally become successful enough to buy a merc
>only a month of owning and im paranoid constantly
>spend more time looking in my mirrors and worrying about others hitting me
>park in the most east jesus other side of the country parts of parking lots, spending twice as much time just finding parking let alone walking the extra 4 miles back an fourth to my car
>still find idiots in shitboxes parked next to me even though there would be absolutely no reason for doing so
>feel great fury and rage as i decide whether or not to key the shit out of their car before i leave
>>
>go to crowded community college
>people are terrible at parking, even worse at driving
>drive a Saturn
>never get door dings because plastic panels
>>
>>16176211
this!
>>
>>16176193
There are a few theories you need to understand.
One is, people will recognize that you're trying to avoid getting a ding, so they park next to you knowing they won't ding you, so they're guarding you.
Another is people will recognize that you're trying to avoid being near other cars, and just to be a dick they'll park next to you out of all the other spots.

What you need to do is park close enough that you don't stand out but far enough that you won't be near anyone with children in tow, or Mexicans.
This isn't even racism, Mexicans literally rest their doors on the car next to them when getting in and out. It's a cultural thing where that's okay to do.
>>
File: 1474179107863.jpg (14KB, 224x215px) Image search: [Google]
1474179107863.jpg
14KB, 224x215px
>>16176110
>drive bigass truck
>bigass steel flatbed
>bigass steel bumpers
>plastic side moldings on cab
>>
>buy used 335i
>edge of door ravaged
>no door dings

ding or get dinged
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u1-1.jpg (80KB, 800x603px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u1-1.jpg
80KB, 800x603px
>park in a secluded parking lot at school, like 3 miles from the building I take class at
> trek back to car and see shitbox 99 camry with raped door panels next to me
FUCKING why
>>
File: BeXuNzPCAAA2g3R.jpg (54KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
BeXuNzPCAAA2g3R.jpg
54KB, 600x450px
Parental-Parking is the go.
Those spaces are wide enough to fit my fat-arse car into and still hide it in between all the SUV's with room to spare, plus its not like nicking a handicapped spot and being a cunt.
>>
>>16176193
>have 10 y/o merc
>park it
>someone parks next to it
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>key their car

That will teach them to ever park near my luxury mobile ever again.
No, I do not have autism, why do you ask?
>>
>>16176500
Yes,I have autism. Why didn't you ask?
>>
>>16176250
Mexican here, can confirm. Relatives do this shit all the time
>>
>>16176250
>>16176658
This explains so fucking much about the Mexicans here in CA
>>
>>16176313
> drive jeep
> completely armored
> lifted

It's funny how you don't get any dings when you're giant and surrounded by solid steel tubes
>>
>be me
>drive a hyundai accent gs
>akagetspussymobile.jpg
>bomb asf gas per mile
>thedonkey.Mla
>horrible tranny
>get dinged all the damn time
>mfw
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.