[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2017 CX-5 is here. Biggest takeaway is a mix between the current

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 2017cx5.jpg (100KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
2017cx5.jpg
100KB, 800x530px
2017 CX-5 is here.

Biggest takeaway is a mix between the current styling, and that of the RX-Vision concept.

Longer, narrower headlights.
Gone are the somewhat big cheek holes (which most automakers are doing even bigger, gaping cheekholes that look like the fucked up side of Two Face's face)

I'm glad Mazda are sticking with their nice style and just steadily improving it.

Only thing I don't think is an improvement are the indentations that look like lower side intakes but with nothing there. Sort of like the grill-not-grill on the Tesla 3.
>>
>>16171810
Who cares? It's still a shitty crossover.
>>
File: zy7caxefcjnadusb1bco.jpg (121KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
zy7caxefcjnadusb1bco.jpg
121KB, 800x530px
>>16171823
I care because it gives an idea of how the updated 3 and 6 will look.

Not to mention the upcoming RX, it looks like they'll still to its styling with having more smooth lines and less useless dips and creases that the concept has if they're styling their updated models to be similar.

It just so happens the CX-5 is the first car getting updated.
>>
>>16171854
Didn't the Mazda 3/6 literally just get updated visually for 2017
>>
>>16172111
No. The Mazda6 got a facelift in 2016. It is getting minor updates for 2017 but the panels are the same.

The 2017 Mazda3 did get slightly updated, but also to look like the updated 2016 Mazda6 and the CX-9.

The 2017 CX-5 is a new car. New chassis, every panel new, and the styling is more like the RX-Vision with more smooth round areas and less creases.
The styling is significantly different.
>>
>>16171854
Is it still the only SUV you can get with a manual?
>>
>>16172220
Probably, but I think you can only get the newer ones with the 2.0L when it comes to manual.

Which is something I never understood. If they make them in some markets that way, why can't you order one made that way and shipped to America?
Same with the Mazda6 wagon. They crash tested them in America because other markets go by American crash test standards, so they could sell them here, but the wouldn't even allow people to special order them.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.