[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is the point in spending $10,000 USD on a fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: bebe.jpg (35KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
bebe.jpg
35KB, 960x539px
What the fuck is the point in spending $10,000 USD on a fucking used car?

You're either going to get a piece of shit SUV with around 100,000 miles on it that's 10 years old or a fucking gimp sedan or coupe that's 5 years old and has around 60,000 on it.

You may as well say fuck it and spend $15k and get a decent fucking car that's got decent mileage on it and is only 2 - 5 years old or you either spend 5k and buy a fucking 12 - 15 year old piece of shit with sub 100k on it that will prolly last about 3 years max.

What the fuck. 10k is the wankest of budgets lads.
>>
http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?zip=19038&showcaseOwnerId=1391103&startYear=2003&maxMileage=100000&vehicleStyleCodes=AWD4WD%2CSUVCROSS%2CTRUCKS&endYear=2017&transmissionCode=AUT&transmissionCodes=AUT&modelCode1=CRV&makeCode3=NISSAN&mmt=%5BHONDA%5BCRV%5B%5D%5D%5B%5DTOYOTA%5B%5D%5B%5DNISSAN%5BPATH%5B%5D%5D%5B%5D%5D&listingTypes=new%2Cused%2Ccertified&modelCode3=PATH&showcaseListingId=436386363&makeCode2=TOYOTA&mpgRanges=31-40MPG%2C21-30MPG&sortBy=derivedpriceASC&makeCode1=HONDA&maxPrice=10000&firstRecord=0&searchRadius=10&listingId=441985435&Log=0

Case if fucking point.
>>
Who the fuck would actually buy this?

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?zip=19038&showcaseOwnerId=1391103&startYear=2003&maxMileage=100000&vehicleStyleCodes=AWD4WD%2CSUVCROSS%2CTRUCKS&endYear=2017&transmissionCode=AUT&transmissionCodes=AUT&modelCode1=CRV&makeCode3=NISSAN&mmt=%5BHONDA%5BCRV%5B%5D%5D%5B%5DTOYOTA%5B%5D%5B%5DNISSAN%5BPATH%5B%5D%5D%5B%5D%5D&listingTypes=new%2Cused%2Ccertified&modelCode3=PATH&showcaseListingId=436386363&makeCode2=TOYOTA&mpgRanges=31-40MPG%2C21-30MPG&sortBy=derivedpriceASC&makeCode1=HONDA&maxPrice=10000&firstRecord=0&searchRadius=10&listingId=441849660&Log=0

For another 5k I can get a fucking 2014 certifed sedan for fucksake.
>>
File: ree.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
ree.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>16169602
I just buy new cars. It takes all the mystery detective work of trying to determine if the previous owner took care of it or trashed it knowing he would only own it for a short period of time. I don't like inheriting other people's problems/shit so I buy new.

I can also afford to. I get why some people are adamant about buying used. If you're on a tight budget, there's no reason to go blow it on a depreciating asset. It makes no financial sense. If you can stomach the loss and lose no sleep over it, go for it.

It's all about GOOD budgeting and thinking about the long term. Live WITHIN your means.
>>
2009 with 96k in great shape, 2 owners, with no major incidents, and dealership maintenance records.

11k out the door.

Just gotta know what to look for anon. 100k is nothing on a quality engine.
>>
>>16169812
/thread

Bought a used 96 tacoma off the original owner and an ae86 from the original owner. The key to buying used is patience, but also not letting good deals get away.
>>
I buy shitboxes, getting a shitbox for less than one thousand every 2 or 3 years is better than wasting money SO I CAN GO BE A KEK AT WORK OR SCHOOL
>>
>>16169856
Basically this.

I've yet to spend over 2k on the original price of my first two cars, and I've now got 50,000 miles between the two of them. However, after finally getting a better job, I'm very comfy on savings and I should have about 5,000 by next spring to spoil myself with a "funner" ride.
>>
>>16169602
>hurr durr it's old and has mileage it must be terrible
>>
>>16169812
Financially it is always better to buy a used car.
>>
>>16169842
Pic of 86 pls

Also, you can get a good used car op. You just have to be patient and selective, but quick to pull the trigger when you find something good. I got an '06 RSX with 99k miles for 6900.
>>
I [aid 11k for a car that was 60k a few years ago. I'd say thats a pretty good deal.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.