[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walk into car dealership >"Hello, how can I help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: bazjw5cl0b9x.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bazjw5cl0b9x.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>walk into car dealership

>"Hello, how can I help
you?"

>"Just want to look around senpai"

>"Are there any models you're interested in?"

>"Just want to look around, thanks"

>"What car do you drive now? Looking to trade in?"

>"Just want to look around"

>"We've got great deals on leases right now, do you want to follow me over to my desk to discuss some options?"

>Walk out
>>
>>16166565

>be at 3rd world autoshow, year 2014 of our Lard and Savour
>VW booth
>looking at a MKIV Jetta GLI just to laugh at how much we hate the car and the fags that drive it
>"You like it, huh guys?"
>random middle-aged, balding salesman comes outta nowhere
>"It's a tuurrr-boh. It's very sporty"
>"Well...it's, uhm, not what we're looking for, it's quite cramped at the back and it's a decades old chassis.
>"Well, it's a bit uncomfortable because it's a sportscar...you wanna talk about cred...?"
>we just walk way laughing at this dumbfuck thinking a VW Jetta MKIV is a sportscar.
>>
why would a business owner want somebody who is going to buy anything hanging around their store?
>>
>>16166643
Because car dealerships aren't Wal-Marts.

I seriously hope nobody just walks into a stealership and purchased their second most expensive asset without doing proper research and contemplation.
>>
>>16166600
more like
>anon walked away in silence, thinking about a cool reaction would have been
>>
o
>>
>>16166652
I sure did
>>
>>16166671
Kek
>>
>>16166565
o
>>
>walk into dealership
>"any thing you like"
>yeah that hellcat over there
>gives me keys and I do hectic skids
>>
>>16166652
what kind of dope does research at a dealership?

You figure out what cars you are looking at it. Go to dealership
>sales guy: "hi"
>you "Hi, I'd like to test drive a challenger with the poop pack"
>sales guy says lots of goofy shit
>you "I expect top dollah on my trade in" use other longpostguy secrets

If you go to a dealership to 'look around' and not look a specific car you are not buying shit and probably stink of poverty.

>car
>asset
weeeeeewwwwww lad
>>
>>16166565
>walk into dealership with no intent to buy
>ge mad
>>
>>16166700
What are some of long post guys secrets?
>>
>>16167292
Always wear ass-less chaps before going in
>>
>>16166700
as a used car salesman this but more.

Ideally you have looked on the website and know the registration of the exact car you want to buy. You test drive it for 15-20 mins (highway and parking lot maneuvering) and if it does not go snap crackle or pop on the drive you buy it with 20-50% deposit over the longest term possible.
you dont moan about the 8% interest rate and how you can "get a lower rate from the bank" because no you fucking cant you peasant you are buying used.

You get what you are given for your part-ex as WE always give you exactly maket value for your car.

you drive it away same day with a smile on your face and only good things to say about our dealership.

anyone else is just buying a car the wrong way and shouldnt even step foot in the door until they know what make and model car they want. or until they know what type of car they want, but are open to suggestions and are capable of making their mind up on the day.

if you want to go home and think about/sleep on it then dont end up buying, karma will find you.
>>
>>16167729

>as a used car salesman

What's it like being in the most despicable profession on earth, second only to Jewish bankers?
>>
The car dealership I went to looking for a car had a guy that was super chill and told us that it's a no-pressure dealership, the cars are unlocked and you're free to check any of them out and if we needed him, he'd be at the building happy to answer any questions
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.