[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come you cant drive an older cheaper model of porsche without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (24KB, 517x284px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 517x284px
How come you cant drive an older cheaper model of porsche without people saying you are trying to look rich?

Why cant you just drive a cheaper model of porsche and just have people think you like the car?
>>
Sour grapes.
>>
Because old cars are shit, especially entry level sports luxury cars.
>>
>>16159463
But the 944 was originally meant to replace the 911 and its still cheap.
>>
>>16159476
>But the 944 was originally meant to replace the 911
Which it failed to do.

>and its still cheap.
Because it wasn't the best in its day, and it's certainly not the best today. Still looks great, though.
>>
>>16159453
Because most people aren't "car people" and the only thing that matters some times is brand identity.
>>
>>16159488
Only because porsche purists were all
>but muh mid engine
>>
File: 914-8piech-copyright-porsche.jpg (63KB, 864x282px) Image search: [Google]
914-8piech-copyright-porsche.jpg
63KB, 864x282px
>>16159476
>944 was originally meant to replace the 911
""wrong""
>>
>>16159535
No.
>>
>>16159453
I drive a 1981 911, and I've never experienced what you're talking about?

Why this car? It was made the year I was born, and for some reason I think that is cool
>>
normies don't understand "liking" cars, they think cars are only status symbols, so getting an older one because you like how it drives makes no sense to them
>>
>>16159549
the 944 replaced the 924 which replaced the 914 which replaced the 912 which replaced the 356
>>
>>16159932
No.
>>
File: Poorsche.jpg (100KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Poorsche.jpg
100KB, 800x600px
>>16159453
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.