[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With Trump's election, is it finally time for us to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: bmw.jpg (190KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
bmw.jpg
190KB, 640x448px
With Trump's election, is it finally time for us to get leaded gasoline back? I'm fucking tired of pumping unleaded
>>
Unless you're driving a <70s car why would you want it?

But if you're that desperate you could just use 100LL AVGas, most recip planes still use leaded gasoline.
>>
>>16158180
wow koreans seem to be getting more and more plastic.
>>
>>16158180
just add the lead back in yourself, shit is cheap as fuck on ebay.
>>
>>16158446
This is a good idea OP, don't worry abt your fuel line clogging up or anything
>>
No because it's bad for the environment. States won't allow it.
>>
>>16158180
>is it finally time for us to get leaded gasoline back?

You cannot use lead with catalytic converters. The lead fouls the catalyst (platinum) and stops it from working. So using leaded fuel is basically the same as saying to outlaw all catalytic converters.

Lead in the exhaust means the air in cities will be full of lead vapors. Why do people want to breathe leaded atmosphere now that we are more aware of the dangers of lead?
>>
File: 1472274199952.jpg (67KB, 616x606px) Image search: [Google]
1472274199952.jpg
67KB, 616x606px
>>16159003
>he doesn't eat lead paint
>>
>>16159003
>having a catalytic converter
>>
>>16158469
>No because it's bad for the environment
How about "tetraethyl lead is highly toxic to human life and causes cancer" so let's make sure not to put it in anything combustible ever again.

Fuck your valve seats, ignorant boomer scum.
>>
>>16158180
Are you retarded? Honestly answer the question.
>>
>>16159404
>Smelling gasoline all the time.
>>
>>16158431
Because he wants to lower the average IQ of the next generation of white children so they can be more equal to their peers, of course.

End racism now. Pump leaded.
>>
>>16159493
>implying its not burnt by the time it exits the exhaust
>>
>>16159496
thank you for correcting the record
>>
>>16159498
So are you denying cars are smelly without catalytic converters?

Protip: you're wrong m8
>>
nigger i'm running top fuel
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.