[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else like to get cucked by their car? Just by having somebody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1454795668804.jpg (141KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1454795668804.jpg
141KB, 1024x768px
Anyone else like to get cucked by their car? Just by having somebody else drive your car, you sitting in the passenger seat, and you just experience your car in another way that you rarely experience.

>Helping a friend's gf with driving
>Have to sit in the passenger seat
>She does her maneuvers around cones, etc
>She drives the car back to the apartment
>I just sit back, barely pay attention, and just enjoy my car passively from the side
>>
>>16158176
>be me
>17 year old virgin
>ask 7/10 girl out on a date
>she says yes
>steal dads car to pick her up
>im really rich and my friends told me shes a golddigger
>i dont care i just want sex
>car is really shit
>she dumps me
>feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>Be me
>I forgot to put handbrake on
>Car rolls down hill
>Rolls over me
>feelsbadman
>>
>someone at work borrows my car to haul stuff
>leave me their lexus rx400h
>take 5 minutes turning on
>slowly start making speed without noise from the engine because elctric
>park car at my house
>come out 2 hours later
>realise its still on
>fucking electric
>>
Nod really, I hate other people touching my things, I always clean my steering with soapy water when my Dad drove my car.

>>16159480
lel
>>
>>16158176
I always love getting someone to do a flyby in my car so i can hear what its like to have my ears broken
>>
>>16158176
holy fuck i saw this truck before in texas. same fucking tonka toy too
>>
>>16158176
>tfw BMW E32 project car
>finally finishing it
>maximum comfy in the back
>take turns with friend driving it around for a few hours
>>
File: 1453880403151.jpg (85KB, 426x463px) Image search: [Google]
1453880403151.jpg
85KB, 426x463px
>"New" BMW with auto leveling adjusting headlights.
>lights are at the level of the horizon when I'm going uphill/downhill at night.
>Can only see 20 feet in front of me at any incline while going 80mph.
>When turing left the lights angle left more towards oncoming traffic.
>Brightness of light bleaches out the white painted lane lines on a concrete surface highway with obviously shit and non working road reflectors.
>There is no headlight brightness adjustment.
>Paranoia increased.
>>
>>16159573
I have the same technology in my car but this was never a problem.

Xenon headlamps and active bending lights are fucking god tier.
>>
>>16159580
The point about the headlights blinding people while offering same to little coverage as a headlight usually less bright is concerning. The old xenon lights were a cool blue tint but were not white hot bright as these new ones. Yes if you have to turn left around the bend, the lights do angle towards the oncoming traffic if it is a single divider road or equivalent.
>>
>>16159573
>have silver car
>washed, polished and well waxed
>so clean it's like a mirror
>take it out on the road on a sunny day
>can see rays of light reflecting off the car everywhere
>the light hits road signs and shines into my eyes
>can also see cars in the other lane putting their sun visors down and squinting from the rays of light coming from my paint
it was a whole new level of being obnoxious
>>
>>16159519
So much this
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.