[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How relevant Chevrolet is in USA compared to brands like Ford

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Chevrolet_logo.jpg (394KB, 3307x1890px) Image search: [Google]
Chevrolet_logo.jpg
394KB, 3307x1890px
How relevant Chevrolet is in USA compared to brands like Ford and Dodge?
You never see Chevrolets in Europe here. Ive seen more Dodge than Chevrolet.
>>
Chevy is owned by GM, GM makes most of their cars for euro markets through other subsidiaries.
>>
>>16157335
OPEL, faggot.
>>
Generally Chevy is complete hit and miss with their cars; their econoboxes are usually trash but performance models (or models with performance trims) such as the Impala, Corvette and Camaro are great, the issue is yuropoors can't afford to buy or run these so it's not worth bringing the brand over for less-than-great econoboxes and performance cars nobody can afford.
>>
>>16157467
Oh snap, Opel is utter shit tier, worse than VW, is Chevrolet same low tier in USA?
>>
File: Opel-Insignia[1].jpg (97KB, 830x440px)
Opel-Insignia[1].jpg
97KB, 830x440px
>>16157471
This was good enough to be brought over the other way and sold under a premium brand though, and the US didn't even get the performance trim.

Also the new Chevy Cruze is an Opel Astra with a different front.
>>
>>16157483
No. GM is actually pretty good in the U. S
Not always the nicest cars, but they are reliable and pretty fun to drive.
>>
Chevy is tailored for the American driver; affordable, high power, and reliable. They're best at performance vehicles and trucks for your average person.

Basically theyre too low quality for luxery vehicles, but too powerful for average eurofags.
>>
They actually make a strong appearance in European and Japanese touring car races oddly enough. the Cruze is just a generic shitbox but it has more championship titles in the Euro Touring Cup than Honda. reminds me of the Neon, not the most reliable shitbox but it could spank some serious ass.
>>
>>16157615
Wait are you telling my shitty Holden Cruze takes part in touring car champs?
>>
>>16157335
In the hey day of GM a few years ago, Suzuki filled the niche that Chevy does in Europe, but over here in the states. Before Suzuki it was GEO.

Chevrolet is a mid tier, mainstream automaker that makes competitive products with Honda, Toyota, Nissan, VW, Ford, etc.

A few years ago, though, their cars were shitboxes of the highest order. The Cruze was a massive improvement over the Cobalt, which itself was a huge improvement over the Cavalier. But the Cobalt and Cavalier were shit, as was the Aveo, which I had the misfortune of riding in once when my uncle came to town and got a frugal rental car.
>>
>>16157335
Chevrolet cars is to America as Suzuki cars is to Japan.
>>
>>16157502
Reliablally setting people of fire with those ignitions.
>>
>>16158479
No.
If you want to compare makes in America to makes in Nippon

Chevy would be Toyota.
Ford would be Honda.
Dodge would be Nissan.

And International would be Isuzu.
>>
>>16157335
Chevrolet is about as relevant as Ford and much more relevant than Dodge

The only thing Dodge makes that anyone cares about enough to save from being discontinued are Chargers/Challengers/Rams and other than Hellcats all those get outsold by their equivalent in Chevy/Ford
>>
>>16157483
To simplify things, I'll compare the GM brands to VAG brands.

Seat/Skoda = Chevrolet
Volkswagen = Buick/Opel
Audi = Cadillac
>>
>>16158799
wow kek why would anyone buy any more expensive chevrolet cars like camaro and corvette? nobody would buy """"premium"""""" skoda sportscar here

i wouldnt be surprised if all the corvette memes posted here are real now
>>
>>16158566
VIPER
I
P
E
R
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.