[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doesn't Honda realize that the only people who are not completely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: r-fside.jpg (40KB, 900x596px) Image search: [Google]
r-fside.jpg
40KB, 900x596px
Doesn't Honda realize that the only people who are not completely repulsed by the styling of this thing can't afford it?

Who is their target market?
>>
File: uglypos.jpg (26KB, 391x244px) Image search: [Google]
uglypos.jpg
26KB, 391x244px
Seriously, this has to be one of the ugliest cars ever manufactured.

It looks like it was designed by a 12 year old weeb.
>>
>>16152477
Add four years to the weeb and you have the Civic's driverbase.
>>
File: s_tealc01.jpg (11KB, 472x432px) Image search: [Google]
s_tealc01.jpg
11KB, 472x432px
>>16152489
>>
>>16152471
>no 3 door variant

It's not a real Type R
I don't car what anyone says
also
>turbo
no
>>
>>16152502
I think they can skirt around regulations or laws by making it a passenger car that hold 4 or 5 people with 4 doors + hatch
>>
>>16152471
>Who is their target market?
Disillusioned vapers.
>>
>>16152502
The original Type R were just normal looking civics/accords/integras with minor visual tweaks, enough that car fans know what it is, but normal people won't. The rest is under the hood, where it belongs.
>>
>>16152502
The FK2 Type-R could stand to be smaller but I suppose that's modern car design and shitty safety standards at work. It's less of a hot hatch now and more of a sports compact(?). Whatever the MS3/3 MPS and WRX (STi) are classed as.

The previous gen Jap-exclusive FD2 Type-R was a sedan. They did offer (and export) a FN2 3-door hatch, though.

Some form of forced induction was a necessity for it to remain competitive in that odd clusterfuck of 4cyl sports cars and hot hatches/compacts. Why would anyone look at the Type-R for the price it goes at if it couldn't keep up with something like a VW Golf GTI?
>>
>>16153602
because no one wants shitty volkswagen now fuck off.
>>
How much is it?
>>
>>16153602
Best looking typer to date. Ek9 one and this one.
>>
>>16152471
I only know about one uglier car, and that's the 2017
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.