[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on the Mazda CX-3? I'm planning to sell my shitty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Mazda-CX-3-2016-1280-03.jpg (248KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Mazda-CX-3-2016-1280-03.jpg
248KB, 1280x960px
Opinions on the Mazda CX-3?

I'm planning to sell my shitty 2004 Civic and use this one daily. Obviously won't be doing any off-roading but I'd pick the AWD for sure.
>>
File: Mazda-CX-3-2016-1600-9f.jpg (269KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Mazda-CX-3-2016-1600-9f.jpg
269KB, 1600x1200px
>>16151549
Also I'm mostly the only passenger and occasional are my GF. I say this because this car has less rear legroom and cargo area than most of the vehicles in it's class.

>6spd auto
>>
>>16151549
Good car.
Dont forget about the CX5 though.
>>
File: Mazda-CX-3-2016-1280-89.jpg (184KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Mazda-CX-3-2016-1280-89.jpg
184KB, 1280x960px
>>16151572
Yep, I didn't. I thought about getting something smaller because I wouldn't be using that extra space.

Just want something small, a little fun to drive and good on gas. It's a Mazda so I can expect good reliability, right?
>>
>>16151549
Yea mazda is making great cars now. Cx 3 shares mazda 2 platform so keep that it mind, its small. Cx5 is a 3 if youve sat in any to compare.
Nice efficient cars with better handling/interior/exterior than the competition. Also traditional automatic/manual. Based mazda
>>
>>16151549
mazda 3 is bigger.
better get the 6 wagon.
>>
>>16153468
but what if burger
>>
>>16151549
Just got a manual 14 mazda6 in manual with the god tier red. I love it, I was impressed with it compared to the other cars in the price range.
>>
>>16151549
It's Mazda's worst car.

>Barely more fuel economy than the CX-5
>Far worse fuel economy than the Mazda3
>Also less space than the Mazda3
>Worst cargo volume in its class.. except compared to the Nissan Juke
>But the Nissan Juke is actually "sportier"

Only thing it has going for it is it actually looks pretty great for a small CUV thing. Way better looking than the Juke.
But for its impracticality, it doesn't make up for it elsewhere except for with those looks.

Every car Mazda makes is great in its segment except for the CX-3. It's weird.
>>
It is inferior in every way to the glorious vitara turbo except soft touch plastics of the cabin. That same, it's a shame that burgerstan doesn't get Suzuki. For lack of real competition it is still a pretty good car, although very short on space.
>>
>>16155217
Well, I liked the CX-3 for being small. Now I may have to change my choice because everywhere I read about CX-3, it says it is a cramped car overall. I considered the HRV from Honda but that doesn't look any exciting or have any feel for driving. Guess I have to opt for the other option I have from my company, the CX-5 in GT trim. All I read about this one are good things.
>>
>>16155247
I'd consider it really lucky if my company did that to me. My company is offering me a goddamn Kia Rio that too an used one. You go and get the CX5 bro. Also how much is your company paying for the car?
>>
>>16155247
The Mazda3 is small too, though. Without so many sacrifices. It's a plain better car.

CX-3 dimensions:
168″ L x 70″ W x 61″ H
Mazda3 dimensions:
176-180″ L x 71″ W x 57″ H

Okay so sure, it's a bit longer, but it has 47 to 44 cubic feet of cargo volume, less cramped rear seats, is cheaper, and 3mpg highway better.
It's not like the CX-3 has a better interior, either. It has way more hard-touch plastics than the CX-5. Its price might be justified if its interior was a bit more upscale, or it had more performance.

Idk. I'd say test drive the Mazda3, CX-3, and Mazda6.
Hell, I think a Miata with a shooting break hard top would be a much better buy than the CX-3 - that's how impractical it is. I can't see why someone would get one, but I guess if you test drive and like it then that's all that matters.
>>
>>16155238
>it's a shame that burgerstan doesn't get Suzuki.

Don't remind me. The SX-4 was one of the best cars ever sold in America at any time period.
Why Subaru hasn't copied it is beyond me.
>>
>>16155303
What about Kizashi? I loved that thing even more but it's a shame it has resale value.
>>
File: IMG_6332.jpg (188KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6332.jpg
188KB, 640x1136px
Based mazda
>>
>>16155284
Ouch man, that sucks to hear. I hope you earn well and buy a better car you like. From the paper I got, my company says they'll give me like 45% of the purchase money allowing me to buy the with no installments left.

>>16155285
Sure buddy, I'll test all the cars you told because I kind off have an affinity towards Mazda these days and will come to a conclusion. Thanks for giving me your honest opinion and information.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.