[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 19 and i keep taking the knowledge test to get a permit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: driving_test_2_580.jpg (45KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
driving_test_2_580.jpg
45KB, 800x450px
I'm 19 and i keep taking the knowledge test to get a permit but i keep failing.

I'm always off by 1 or 2 questions and it pisses me off.
I get so mad that i only take it a once every few weeks plus i have to pay each time.
I have read the manual a few times and i keep passing online practice tests.
I think the thing that fucks me up is that they try to trick you a lot, like a question will seem to have two correct answers but they are worded sightly different.
Another thing is that they don't let you see what questions you got wrong.

Anyone else have or had this many problems trying to pass driving tests?
>>
>>16143454
>Anyone else have or had this many problems trying to pass driving tests?

No, you're an idiot and we need less of your kind on the road. I don't want to share it on my bike with cagefags like you.
Those questions aren't designed to trick you unless you're retarded.

They are middle school tier "trick" questions.

Advice
>flash cards
>study partner

Fail?
>bus
Or
>kys because life won't get any easier
>>
>>16143454
WTF does that sign mean
>>
>>16143454
if you keep failing then you're doing everyone a favor by staying off the road.
>>
>>16143644
B
>>
>>16143454
All the questions are literally common sense, if you fail a written test you need to get yourself checked
>>
>>16143644
B you moron.

>>16143665
This.

>>16143454
You're a complete fucking idiot. If you're stressing out over a paper test you surely can't handle the pressure of driving.
>>
>>16143454
>i keep passing online practice tests
We have a similar platform and I've been warned by my legislation teacher to only take tests from the official site of Ministry of Internal Affairs and disregard other misleading shit on the web.

Also doing legislation courses the teacher told us every "trick" there is supposed to be and how to logically view and answer each question. Everything else is memorising.

[spoiler]I have a deja-vu sentiment in regarding this aspect, what country are you from?[/spoiler]
>>
>>16143454
I bet you keep scoring high on those online IQ tests
>>
>>16143454
>I think the thing that fucks me up is that they try to trick you a lot,
In my state, the DMV has said they are NOT trick questions because some people do accuse them of making trick questions. When driving, there are many situations where one interpretation of the same thing is the right thing to do and the other slightly different interpretation of the same thing results in either an accident or hugely increases the risk to a different driver also sharing the road with you.

If you only look at driving on the road as yourself driving and ignoring other drivers, that is terrible. It means you cut others off, force them off the road, bully them, or do other things that decrease safety for them. The roadway is a shared environment, and test questions reflect that you make decisions on the road.
>>
I live in the southwest and I failed the permit the first time because almost 80% of the questions were hauling stuff. When I went back the second time I had spent an overt amount of time studying that part of the manual. If this is your case, try to remember if there were a lot of questions about something pointless. Since they will fail you just based on that. And of course I understand why they do this because I constantly see people with trucks hauling way too much stuff or shit that is hanging out like 10 feet out the back. Doesn't apply for me since I don't own a truck and never will but still had to study a huge amount for that to pass my permit.

Once you get that done, take the driving test in another small town. much easier to get the license versus driving in a city. Again, depending on your state laws, you may not be able to do that.
>>
>>16143644
>>16143651
>>16143686
Let's do retarded interpretations

>If you see the police man hold up his badge, ignore him and go on the right
>There is a giant shield floating in the road. Keep right to avoid it.
>Get your shield out of your car and hold it up out of your right window
>There is an upside down hill, swerve right to avoid it
>>
>>16143454
>Tfw thought it said driver instead of divider my first time taking it.
>>
File: 1473966680427.jpg (22KB, 480x395px) Image search: [Google]
1473966680427.jpg
22KB, 480x395px
>>16143817
>>
File: 2016-11-10-19-57-59-439177906.jpg (17KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-10-19-57-59-439177906.jpg
17KB, 266x190px
>>16143817
>hold your shield out og your car...

I like where this is going
>>
>>16143892
>caterham jousting
Glorious
>>
>>16143454
I learned most road rules and signs riding shotgun with my parents as a kid lmao.
>>
>>16143835
Saved

>>16143892
Kek, nice
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.