[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be honest with ourselves here There really is nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Awesome-2004-mazda-6-X12.jpg (604KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Awesome-2004-mazda-6-X12.jpg
604KB, 1600x900px
Let's be honest with ourselves here
There really is nothing wrong with getting a Mazda 6 for 3000 burger bucks is there?
>>
File: w a g o n and s e d a n.jpg (203KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
w a g o n and s e d a n.jpg
203KB, 1024x683px
>>16141029

Rather buy a salvage title WRX.
>>
>>16141034
I came
>>
>>16141034
How about for $2400 then?
>>
>>16141029

Nope, go for it

>>16141034

>salvage title
>>
>>16141034
Why does the bugeye look so good?
>>
>>16141029
They rust if not garaged and driven on salted roads. My bought one from Ohio or somewhere and it's rusted on the window frames
>>
File: WRX 2002.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
WRX 2002.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>16141054

it's cute is why.
>>
>>16141075
Damn, any way to modify it so it doesn't become a huge problem?
>>
>>16141029
mazda rust like shit
like >>16141075 said
>>
>>16141029
There's nothing wrong with buying anything. It's your own fucking money. Why would you give a single fuck about what some stranger on the internet thinks about your spending habits?

Do whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>16141216
So it's not ok to ask people what their opinion is in a certain car? I should just blindly buy it and risk wasting my money. No thanks
>>
>>16141029
Youre the samefag who posted in the "what car would you choose for this road" thread. Its a mazda 6, your really just in purgatory, its not a cool car at all, but you coulda done WAY worse.
>>
>>16141172
Shut the fuck up
>>16141097
Only early ones rusted.
Even then it takes A LOT to make it rust.
That being said, dont get the v6 or automatic.
4cyl with 5spd is the only good model.
>>
Should I get a cooper
>>
>>16141998
Cooper what? Mini?

God no, unreliable pieces of shit.
>>
>>16141820
So?
It was the car I had in mind.
>>
>>16141830
>don't get v6 or automatic
But that's literally the only thing on Craigslist
>>
I have a 2003 v6 auto mazda 6. I got it from my brother. It's been through 2 transmissions so far, needed an axel replaced, and the starter slowly ate through the ring gearing on the flywheel. There's was about a 25% chance that the starter would fail to engage properly and instead make a loud as fuck grinding noise because of that. It also needed a water pump replacement and replacement throttlebody. but other than that it ran fine for years and was the cause of many speeding tickets before I got ahold of it. The belt tensioner pulley exploded and my brother used his new job to buy a G8 rather than fixing it. I drove the car for a year and then it had a Variable Valve Timing failure, and timing went too retarded. Now it's sitting in my front yard because I can't figure out how to fix it and 80% of the forum information is for the inline 4 variant. and I'm too broke to go to a shop. They aren't bad cars, but they're not special either. If I had a mazda speed 6 it'd probably be worth keeping but I'm probably going to sell it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.