[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Statistically, you are all making a median/average income (whichever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: money-car.jpg (42KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
money-car.jpg
42KB, 600x390px
Statistically, you are all making a median/average income (whichever you prefer).

So my question is, how do you reconcile this "hobby" of yours and allocating your finances responsibly?

Richfags/Trustfundees need not apply.
>>
>>16140944
Well anything extra after expenses, 401k, and emergency fund (at least 6months of expenses saved) is fair game to spend on whatever you want.
>>
>>16140944
I don't try to reconcile it. This is what makes me happy and I'll be damned if I don't spend every last cent I have on cars.
>>
File: EternalMerchant.png (78KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
EternalMerchant.png
78KB, 429x410px
I'm generally very conservative with my money, as in I'm very aware of what I spend it on and how much

I dont buy random stuff online, I dont buy games, I dont drink, smoke or do any drugs

I spend my money on the necesseties first; rent, food, utilities, diesel and all that, while spending/saving primarily for the car. I'll never spend money on stuff that isn't necessary when I know that buying parts or other goodies would make me have to tighten my budget for necesseties, nor do I ever spend enough to make me be at risk of having to borrow from parents or similar if I got a sudden cost/bill
>>
>>16141032
and yes, I do realise that this is coming from a guy who spent $140 a month running VINs for random autists online... worth it tho
>>
>>16140944
Statistically half the posters in this thread are above the median. Including me.
>>
I don't buy meat, milk or vegetables. I spent only what I need to spend to live really. I use work ute and diesel most times I go to town. I spend a fair bit on alcohol and buy an ounce of weed every month and a half or so. I literally just sit on the rest of my money. I'm on the lookout for a project that interests me at the moment, as well as a luxobarge for the long distance. Already got a boat
>>
File: 1475286721796.jpg (23KB, 352x389px) Image search: [Google]
1475286721796.jpg
23KB, 352x389px
Give a hoe money, what are you smoking? I won't give a bitch a dollar, not even a bus token.

I'm a virgin and there are no women in my life to steal all my money
>>
>single
>no kids
>live at dads house
>make 30/hour and work 40-50 hours a week
>monthly expenses come out to 1/3-1/2 of what i earn
>live pretty frugaly besides buying a gram of pot a week and fast food
>quit smoking cigs
>rarely drink these days

Probably helps that im so fucking over clubs/bars and doing drugs and binge drinking.
Fuck i spent so much money on alcohol, coke, and cigs.
>>
proper credit
research
reputable dealers
japanese cars
buy used
get a realistic down payment
don't live in a big city where insurance will fuck you and don't have tickets
don't have a shitty wife who tells you to sell your fun car even though you already have a family car more than capable of handling the job because she's just a shitty control freak
get older models which are superior anyway
do basic maintenance yourself and don't fall for old people fud/memes of "ULL JUS BREAK IT"

easily can finance a shitbox and sports car at the same time at 20 while 50 year olds are paying 20% on one miserable "sporty compromise" car because basically none of the above. My two hondas are going to last 500K+ and I'll pay just two extra car payments each on interest, build my credit even more while doing so, and not have to buy another shitty american car every 80,000 miles. Same shitty looks you get when you mention you have no points on your license.

>w-well y-you have to have f-fun sometime anon
"everyone must make mistakes like me"

Repeating the local memes of this board, you can get both an NA miata and honda shitbox for under $7,000 combined.
>>
>>16141103
>I treat a bitch like 7up - I never have, I never will
>>
>>16140968
That's really generous for an emergency fund. I try to shoot for two months pre tax worth in a savings. Nothing wrong at all about more
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.