[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soooo yea................ Parked my car next to a small wall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: so yeeee.jpg (137KB, 533x960px) Image search: [Google]
so yeeee.jpg
137KB, 533x960px
Soooo yea................

Parked my car next to a small wall in the morning..

Got back at 1 pm and found it like this.

As so, I want to buy a camera so I can record next time some fucker does this.

Are there any cameras that will stay on filming for days? or atleast a full day? How much they cost?

I want to buy one where I can position it from inside the car, in this example I would put it on the side left next to the steering wheel, as I would catch the motherfucker who did this.

Tell me cool cheap cameras to catch fuckheads like this one, and tell me if it's possible to put the camera rolling for a full day

Izi G ~
>>
>>16129662
>Izi G ~
Kill yourself
>>
You're so paranoid you want to constantly film your $30k shitbox just in case someone hits it again? Enjoy a broken window and a stolen camera when someone hits you again and sees the camera.
>>
File: 1477435570103.jpg (283KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
1477435570103.jpg
283KB, 640x638px
>>16129667
>>
>>16129680
OP here

>$30k shitbox, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
U FUNNY NIGGA

ill hide it or some shit dont worry. Just tell me cameras
>>
File: 1470585692278.png (321KB, 1043x869px) Image search: [Google]
1470585692278.png
321KB, 1043x869px
>>16129680
Anon my dude KYS

>Izi G
~
>>
>>16129684
Sorry, I overestimated a bit. Just buy a new one with the change in your center console.
>>
>>16129662
Could try a game camera, like what hunters use. There's ones that have night vision too
>>
>>16129662
Are you sure you didn't hit the wall?
>>
>>16129680
This, but I'm going with 10k due to the retarded plastidipped Chevy wheels, and I'm being a bit generous
>>
>>16129662
I know that feel brah.
>at gun range
>finish up
>softball sized dent near gas cap
>bunch of rubber run across car
>>
>>16129662
>I want to buy a camera so I can record next time some fucker does this.

Camera is often not proof enough in court. There are too many loopholes in defeating camera footage. What camera footage is good for is backing up an eyewitness. Lawyers are good at discrediting eyewitness testimony to the point where it is the judge's call. If the judge likes the perp (rich prominent citizen) then your case is dismissed once enough discredit is done to provide an excuse for the judge to toss.

As for camera, it has to be inobtrusive and lots of times that means dome mount for 270 degree view (sides and rear, front windshield ignored). But good visibility in that location is improbable due to fisheye effect and the poor visibility of newer model cars obscuring everything low such as a license plate. Hit and runners may even bash your window to get rid of the camera.

If camera is visible, perps will attack it. That happened in my area where there was a collision. The car in front backed up on the highway to go into a driveway it overshot. Of course it hit a car behind it. It was on dashcam so the guilty perps overpowered the other guy and seized the dashcam footage. After that, it was "he said, she said" to the police and the perps were NOT ticketed with causing the collision. It was the guy in the rear with the dashcam who got the ticket because he lost his data proving the guys in front backed into him. American justice at work.
>>
>>16129690
Actually snow provides grip when you rub it on snow.
Why do you think winter tires have more stripes across them?
The snow will get stuck in there and will get you extra grip on the snow on the road.
>>
>>16130895
> overpowered him
Nigga thats why you carry a gun, and wait for police to arrive
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.