[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Burgers: I want to roadtrip your country. As a bong, can I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: El Camino 454 SS.jpg (800KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
El Camino 454 SS.jpg
800KB, 1632x1224px
Burgers: I want to roadtrip your country.

As a bong, can I buy a car over there and get insured on it? Rental is gauging, and I can't get classic muscle on rental firms.

Pic related
>>
>>16125250
Depends on the state but largely yes.

Many states don't require you to have a license to register it, just an address and insurance.
>>
P.S.: I have friends who could buy the car for me, so if I can't do that, can I at least get insured for a month?
>>
>>16125262
But where will you get an official American adress from as a tourist?
>>
>>16125270
You don't have to be a citizen to have a PO box.
>>
...Jesus, cars are way more expensive in america than they are here.
>>
>>16125323
Insurance is cheaper and eaiser to live with though.

Whats killing you is your now shitty exchange rate.
>>
>>16125250
> Gauging
Thread saged and hidden.
>>
>>16125250
>As a bong, can I buy a car over there and get insured on it?
Yes, but remember that different usa states have different rules. But all the states must respect your insurance and car registration once you do obtain it. So the trick for you is getting a driver's license and insurance in a state that is easiest for a foreigner. After that, you can register the purchased car. You may also want to get a AAA membership as that is free. If you happen to strand your car in some off road ditch or mudhole, they will tow it out without you getting a chargeable incident on your insurance. They also have that nice trip planning service good for road trips.
>>
Probably not, we don't like people who drive on the wrong side of the road. That's why we nuked the Japs. Yesterday it was Nagasaki. Tomorrow it could easily be Birmingham.
>>
over here we have AAA (triple a), the American Automobile Association.

they can help you plan roadtrips, give you free maps, and if you have a membership you can get tows and small discounts on stuff everywhere.

id advise giving them a call, they'll be able to answer your questions better than i can.
>>
>>16125425
it would only be an improvement
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>16125828
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.