[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like the soul but I understand the shit remarks I'll be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0256.jpg (27KB, 293x172px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0256.jpg
27KB, 293x172px
I like the soul but I understand the shit remarks I'll be getting for it.

Any cars that are efficient with a 2.0 engine power that won't get the flack?
>>
>>16119364
Just drive the soul fuck what people think. If someone ask why you drive that car just tell them you were born this way
>>
Op just get a Jeep Patriot.
>>
>>16119364
it looks like it can off road. but thats far from reality
>>
Souls are roadfag rigs.
For a 2.0l - Though not as big, boxy or SUVish, I have a '15 cruze 2.0turbo diesel.. Surprisingly quick, plenty of torque, fun as hell to drive (Im and SUV and Truck guy - I normally dont like sedans).
I Uber and Lyft in Seattle.. 5 ppl on rainsoaked Seattle hills and she climbs'm like a champ, hits the highway like a bullet and comes standard (only the turbo) with all options - leather, power everything, remote start (including android/ios app starting/locate/unlock), nav/touchscreen, 9 speaker pioneer, onstar with cellular and wifi, appearance package, sunroof etc.. W/ gm rebates comes in at only a cpl grand more than a loaded soul.
Otherwise, if you want a more suv/cuv rig, i would recommend the hyundai santa fe. Bought my daughter one (bigger motor though - 3.6l v6)
Quick, AWD, every option, fun rig as well with tons of room and killer warranty
>>
i fucking love the soul im buying one fuck what anyone else says, my friend had one it was the shit
>>
>>16119364
Mazda 3.
>>
Unless you need the added practicality, get a Veloster with the turbo.

Less weight and stiffer suspension than the Soul. Plus, looks better (subjective). There are so many Souls on the road the Veloster will be more unique.
>>
>>16119564
/thread
>>
Europe?
>>
>>16119364
GTI/R?
>>
>>16119364
Are you a cute grill or a brown family?
If not, don't get a Kia.
If so, get a Kia.
>>
>>16119364
Just get the Kia Forte5 or Hyundai Elantra GT if you want the 2.0 power, the cargo room and a better handling car.

Soul would have a bit more space, but not by much. It's a neat, quirky car, I just prefer hatchbacks versus ute-esque vehicles.
>>
>>16119364

I get 42+ MPG highway, and thats hand calculated with my 2015 Jetta Sport. With the lighting package it looks pretty sharp for an econobox and the 1.8t is pretty damn strong and it can easily be tuned for ~250 HP/ 300 ft lbs.
>>
Is the Soul considered a CUV?

What other tiny crossovers are there?
>>
>>16119364
The soul is the same car as the venga
The venga is cuter, cheaper and more practical. Ergo get the venga
>>
>>16125999

Nissan Jouk or Scion XB
>>
>>16119564
LOL thanks for making my day anon.
>>
>>16125999
The Subaru Crosstrek is also a competitive option you may want to consider, especially if you're a member of the 6'+ club. I tried out a few other CUV's before arriving at the Crosstrek for ergonomic reasons. I can fit in the front and the rear with equal comfort.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.