[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is the cheapest place to get wheels balanced? My car threw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: JBC BFH1000 Wheel Balancer.jpg (44KB, 430x516px) Image search: [Google]
JBC BFH1000 Wheel Balancer.jpg
44KB, 430x516px
Where is the cheapest place to get wheels balanced? My car threw a wheel weight while going through construction shit and I don't feel like getting jewed out of a ton of money for something so stupid and simple.
>>
>>16118452

>complaining about being jewed out.

>shopping around to save maybe 5 dollars.

Oy vey lad
>>
>>16118452
If it's so stupid and simple, maybe you should do it yourself.
>>
>>16118452
Walmart, $9 per wheel for lifetime balance/rotation. I travel a lot and it's useful to be able to roll up anywhere and get it checked/fixed for free.

So simple that even their shut tier mechanics can't fuck it up, just make sure the lugs are tight after they are done.
>>
File: 723458233478345.jpg (79KB, 1294x216px) Image search: [Google]
723458233478345.jpg
79KB, 1294x216px
>>16118452
>a wheel weight
>I don't feel like getting jewed out of a ton of money for something so stupid

Buying shitty tires or installation for one.
>>
go on yelp/googlemaps and search "llanteria"
>>
>>16118452
Nigger it's like ~10 dollars a tire for the tire's lifetime at literally any mechanics.
>>
>>16118452
literally like $15-20 at where i work. as long as it isn't statically "balanced" and under .25 oz you'll have a nice smooth ride without tire noise, assuming you got good tires and rims aren't bent.
>>
>work at dealership
>fuck with the machines all I want
>mount and balance my own tires and any other service I can figure out at parts cost or less in the comfort of A/C with a lift and all the tools I can rub my junk on
>>
>>16118452
when you buy tires from sams they do lifetime balancing
>>
>>16118452
Americas tire is literally the best tire place ever in the world. Free vavle replacement, free tire patching, free rotations, free balancing
>>
do it at home

all you need is a couple blocks, a rod, and a piece of chalk
>>
mexican tire shacks are my go to for cheap tire services
>>
>>16118870
>even their shut tier mechanics can't fuck it up
You'd be surprised, apparently
>>
>>16120709
>literally like $15-20
>guys it's literally $15-20!! This is not a hyperbole, or a metaphor for how much of a faggot I am; It's LITERALLY $15-20!
You learned a word on 4chan, good for you!
>>
>>16118452
>Where is the cheapest place to get wheels balanced?

That's the place you bought the tires from.

Many places nowadays (greater seattle metro area) have free lifetime rotation and quite a few places also include free balancing as well. There's some figurative limit like once or twice per year though. I think there was some idiot who tried to get free rotation/balance super frequently and got denied. He tried to make that complaint public and got ridiculed by everyone for such nonsense.

People who steal their tires from other cars have to pay for balancing since the shop computer has no record of their purchase.
>>
>>16122937
I cant believe how you literally got that mad over words on a screen.
>>
Cheap bastard.

Anyway...here its $5 er tire on most tire places
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.