[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking at a 2012 Jaguar XF with the 5.0 liter V8. Honest opinions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Looking at a 2012 Jaguar XF with the 5.0 liter V8.

Honest opinions? I have heard that they cleaned up reliability quite a bit since the street shitters bought them out. The car itself is beautiful.
>>
I work as a Jaguar Part Interpreter and in the whole time the XF has been out, We've only had requests for engine parts for the diseasels.

After the whole STYPE V8 and XK8 motors blowing themselves up. It looks like Jaguar has finally decided to make some decent V8s again.

You should be fine.
>>
Reliability is not an issue with Jags nowadays.

The main problem is fuel economy. Good luck getting into the Twenties once you use the noise pedal. Ride quality is excellent, made to cope with the crappy roads here in the UK. Problem with that is that its not as poised and nimble in the corners as the BMW M3. Depending on what you prioritise will depend how much your bothered by this.

Good buddy of mine owns one (I call it the UKIP-mobile) so any questions I'll pass on at a more acceptable hour and post of thread's still alive.
>>
>>16116157
Buy from Carmax and get the extended warranty. Or just price it out. A camry warranty is like 1200. So base it off that to figure out reliability.
>>
File: img-1506115687-1469585129258[1].gif (630KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
img-1506115687-1469585129258[1].gif
630KB, 900x600px
>>16116267
Except for pic related that breaks only by looking ai it
>>
>>16116289
How long are those? 3 years or something?

Yeah, I've come to really like Carmax when looking at shit that is a little more on the rare side since they ship nation wide.
>>
>>16116319
It goes up to like 6-7 years or 120k miles plus what it already has.
>>
Jag mechanic here:

No, it's ugly.

Engine is great.

Climate control is annoying.

Suspension bushings are all explodey.
>>
2010-2015 Jags are the cars we see most often in the shop right next to BMW's and Mercs.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.